• 

9 Messages

• 

320 Points

Saturday, January 23rd, 2021 5:51 AM

Closed

Resolved

Hackers

I have TMMS on my iPhone, iPad & HP laptop. I have my Web Guard settings on high because 1000s of websites (mostly web advertising & social media) are being blocked constantly when I am NOT using an internet browser on any of my devices can be sitting on the table & TMMS constantly pings new notifications of blocked websites.

My iPhone VPN is being switched off/on when I open my iPhone settings. Is the VPN meant to do that?

Sincerely

Rebecca Plummer

Brand User

Hustler

• 

116 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

4 years ago

Hi rebeccaplummer,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

This is not the usual behavior of Web Guard in Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS. Please make sure that the Web Guard is setup properly click here to check on how to set it up.

If it is already set up and the same issue persists you may try and reinstall it. You may click here for the installer of Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS.

Hope this helps.

-TM_Aly

Neophyte

• 

9 Messages

• 

320 Points

@alyssa_alonzo thank you for your response. I have reinstalled TMMS on my iPhone & set up webguard properly. However I still have the same problem. My webguard is still being turned off/on. I just want you to know this so your tech people can look into it. I guess no system is infallible.

Regards

Rebecca Plummer

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

Hi, rebeccaplummer.

To further check on this, please provide us the following information below:

• Model of your device:
  • Android version