Skip to main content
Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
O
My mobile trend micro app

My mobile trend micro app is always asking to upgrade to premium. How that could be that i already bought a subscription for my 3 devices

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Hackers

I have TMMS on my iPhone, iPad & HP laptop. I have my Web Guard settings on high because 1000s of websites (mostly web advertising & social me

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

alyssa_alonzo 

2 days ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

My mobile phone app won’t update to premium

Since I up dated to premium my cell phone keeps saying I need to renew but I all ready have

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Tracking

Is there a scan where I can track who is hacking or using my internet data or searches like in Google? Because it seems like I don't search for 2

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

alyssa_alonzo 

3 days ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Discontinuous security

When I plug my Apple 8 iPhone into mains to charge I lock the phone and leave to charge with micro trend showing that it is operating. I come back to

Question

Subscription And features

I purchased a year subscription and keeps asking me to complete my purchase even though I’ve been charged already. And I have no additional features t

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Accepted Solution

Closed

Will Trend Micro IDSafe work with no issues in the UK?

Hi,I activated Trend Micro ID Security on my iOS device last night.The app is available in the UK app store, so my question is, will it work with no i

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

rochellemae_bautista 

10 days ago

Question

Cannot Activate Best Buy iPad plan using member and serial numbers

Account states serial number expired although I havent found where to enter it or the member number emailed from Best Buy. Original Best Buy link prod

Problem

Issues with protection on ipads & iphones

Having to sing into my Icloud twice a day to fix error for protection. Can you tell me if there is a setting for me to stop that.

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

20 days ago

Problem

Unable to extend licence on iPhone with 6 Devices 2 Years purchase

I have a 6 devices, 2 years protection version of Trend Micro Maximum Security for my household. I've managed to extend coverage on two laptops

Question