Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
N
Auto renewal cancellation

How can I cancel my subscription?? I did cancel my auto renewal and had it set for manual renewal but it continued anyway without any sign intervention. I want out ! its typical though with auto renewal! You’re told you can cancel at any point but when you try you never can do. Can my renewal b

Problem

VPN causing iPhone internet not to work

My iPhone internet has stopped working and after a week of not being able to work out why it was discovered that my trend micro vpn had started to block all internet off the phone. As soon as I removed the vpn my internet started working. It appears like there had been an update of the app which has

Praise

Trend micro.com

I can’t pull up the trend micro area to enter my trend micro Maximum Security 5 devices for 1 year code. The print out says, “you can download by either clicking the download button on the                Or by right-clicking on the download button or Save Ta

Question

Canceling

How can I cancel my subscription?? I did cancel my auto renewal but it continued anyway! I hate this service now and want out ! its typical though with auto renewal! You’re told you can cancel at any point but when you try you never can do 

Question

Cove Security App

The latest update is blocking my Alarm App from connecting. I have to disable the WiFi or WebGuard to the Cove App past the Splash Screen.

Problem

Cannot use app on this phone because if I turn the VPN the phone won’t work correctly

Got new phone and it won’t work if VPN is activated. No VPN no protection. No protection why should I continue with App?

Question

Trend Micro VPN blocking apps

Two days ago my Trend Micro VPN started blocking access to all apps while on 5G/4G mobile connection. Works fine with all apps on Wi-Fi. Have been through all settings, reset some, tried different scenarios, all have failed. Trend Micro version 11.2.1070, iOS 17.4.1

Question

Under Investigation: Internet Access Issue using Mobile Data When Mobile Security for iOS Web Guard is Enabled

Attention Trend Micro Community!       What's going on?   We would like to inform you about an ongoing issue that some of our Mobile Security for iOS users have encountered after updating to the latest version, 11.2.1070. This update has caused internet connectiv

Announcements

Having problems screaming video from reliable websites

I am having a problem streaming video from very reliable websites while using Mobile Security. However, when I uninstall Mobile Security, the video feed was working perfectly. Does this have to do anything with VPN configurations?

Problem

Switch off vpn for certain application in iPhone

Hi, would like to ask whether mobile security on iPhone can switch off vpn for certain application? I cannot use certain application on iPhone

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More