Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
VPN Settings

How do you find the information to turn on VPN?

Furious

2.5 hoirs on the phone! Saying malware is crashing my phone as we speak. Its taken over 3 phones, my laptop, adriod tv. You say do a reset! This doesn

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Wifi security

This is the most useless app i have paid for. im sitting at my desk with an ipad and iphone side by side both connected to the same wifi connection. m

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

The PREMIUM LICENCE

When i try to by the premium licence, MicroTrends responds to me: service of facturation not available on apple store...! Why ?

I'm constantly being asked to turn security on

Why is my web security being turned off after I had turned it on numerous times during the day and night. I'm starting to think trend security is a ba

Facebook on mobile phone

I'm not having any concerns regarding Facebook,on my desktop or laptop computers.However,the Trend Micro on my iphone seems to have a concern w/F

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Incorrect renewal

My account was just activated a week ago & now it says it’s expired !

Would like help to reset the back ground on my phone to color

I added Trend to my phone and I made a mistake by changing the back ground. I would like to change it back to color so I can FaceTime etc

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Closed

How can I see whether my Trend Micro Mobile Security is updating itself on iPad?

How can I see whether my Trend Micro Mobile Security is updating itself on iPad?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

App blocks pages on safari like Coles online and amazon... possibly because they have lots of pictures

App blocks safari on my iPad and iPhone... can’t even use Coles online or audible or amazon. Pages just won’t load. Had to uninstall it.

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago