Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
S
Getting logged out of TM mobile on iPhone and ipad

Why am I getting logged out of TM mobile on IPhone 12 and iPad? I do not manually sign out. I have to check every day to see if I am logged in. No not

Question

Share a device Want protect mobile apple phone

Unable to SHARE protection to my mobile (yes have 2 other devices to share) When open it only offers free trials and nil product and wants to charge m

Question

Facebook not being scanned

When I open my Mobile security, it reads “security 1 thing to fix” I then attempt to fix it only to get the message “Due to a Facebook update, feature

Problem

Facebook & Twitter

I have deactivated Facebook and Twitter but Trend Micro still wants to scan these deactivated social media. Is there anyway to stop Trend Micro from a

Problem

Accepted Solution

iPhone X & iPad IOS system does NOT update my subscription

My iPhone & iPad are not fully protected by my premium subscription because it Will not recognise that my devices even though it does say my subsc

Question

Wi-Fi app unconnecting Mobile Security app

Whenever my iPhone connects to my home or recognized Wi-Fi, the WiFi connection app tries to connect and unconnects Mobile Security app, thus giving m

Question

Average!!!

I find the app burns the battery and sad I have to reopen it to be protected after turning my phone off because I turn my phone off regularly. Cons

Problem

Hackers

I have TMMS on my iPhone, iPad & HP laptop. I have my Web Guard settings on high because 1000s of websites (mostly web advertising & social me

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

日本語で

登録している電話番号は今使っていません。 新しい番号に変更したいです。

Problem

error #95000607

tried to add my iPad and cant this comes up

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics