Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
C
Connection my phone to my watch

Need help to connect my watch and laptop to my iphone

Question

Nest and Ring app keep stopping when TrendMicro is activated on iPhone

This has been an issue for 1 year. I have been in contact with your costumer care that have not helped me at all. I proved to them that when I t

Problem

Turn off VPN

My personal-private router is connected to VPN, and I want it off. This has been an impossible task.  VPN slows connection & sometimes I’m t

Question

Not receiving phone calls

My phone isn’t ringing but I have missed calls

Problem

Unable to access account that is active

I purchased geek squad protection & trend micro subscription comes with that. I logged into my account & activated trend micro on my phone, ca

Question

How can I turn off VPN and have it stay off

In settings the VPN is on. I try to turn off, but it keeps coming back on.  When it slows my speed to the point a page won’t load, I don&r

Question

Facebook not being scanned

When I open my Mobile security, it reads “security 1 thing to fix” I then attempt to fix it only to get the message “Due to a Facebook update, feature

Problem

Getting logged out of TM mobile on iPhone and ipad

Why am I getting logged out of TM mobile on IPhone 12 and iPad? I do not manually sign out. I have to check every day to see if I am logged in. No not

Question

Closed

Share a device Want protect mobile apple phone

Unable to SHARE protection to my mobile (yes have 2 other devices to share) When open it only offers free trials and nil product and wants to charge m

Question

Closed

Facebook & Twitter

I have deactivated Facebook and Twitter but Trend Micro still wants to scan these deactivated social media. Is there anyway to stop Trend Micro from a

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More