Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(232)
Mobile security

It would be great if Web Guard warnings could be ignored so it doesn’t constantly identify as an issue

Problem

Getting hacked

How can I stop getting hacked and sending messages to all my contacts in messenger

Question

spreading renewal to other devices

The Home Use license program for U S Courts was renewed and I have been emailed a new serial number. I've updated my home computer but I can't get the renewal to spread to my iPad and 2 iPhones.  How do I do this?

Question

Facebook message feed not loading

For some reason my Facebook messages won’t let me scroll to the top to see the very first message in the chat. Help please!!

Question

How many devices are covered

I have installed on iOS and activated the £24.99 annual subscription I logged in on iPad and got a message 'transfer subscription from another device?' Is this simply porting data or is it only allowing me to safeguard one device at a time?

Question

Not working whilst using apple iCloud relay

Hello, i wanted to use the Webguard but unfortunately it deactivates the Apple iCloud Relay function, which hides the original ip-address. it would be really nice if it gets compatible with the apple private relay function. os: iOS 15.3.1 model: iPhone X Kind regards Soner

Problem

Ovrr Rated

just installed now it says its out of date within a couple of hours, will not be kerping or suscribeing as a joke

Problem

I am having a problem with the Trend VPN setting on my iPhone and iPad.

I am having a problem with the Trend VPN setting on my iPhone and iPad. The setting connects on demand and disconnects me from my home wi-fi and the Verizon network, therefore I have no internet connection. I shut off the connect on demand setting within the content sheild protection, uner setting

Problem

Lost Phone protection

Can I lock/wipe my phone from my lap top if I lose my phone.

Question

Junk mail

I was informed at point of purchase by Spark NZ that this security system blocked unwanted junk mail. It does NOT. Provide a fix please.

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More