Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
G
Notifications Not Resetting

All day today I have had notifications and it just doesn’t clear and it is damned annoying I have checked everything and it still tells me you have 1 notification how the hell do I get rid of it?

Problem

iPhone has less needed interventions

When opening and turning on the iPhone 14, Trend is doing nothing! I have to manually open it and initiate it…? When webbing it is silent and worst: the iPhone won’t reach the net until the VPN is disabled!!?! Help! I bought Trend and have been an avid user for over ten years. But always had Androi

Question

Trend Mobile Security for iOS VPN bug

After the app updated today, browsing and most of my apps would no longer work on Mobile Data, they were fine on Wifi. I traced it down to the VPN, when I turned it off, I can now browse and all my apps work on Mobile Data again. It seems like there was a bug in the update. 

Question

Web guard is not compatible and bloated ALL MY INTERNET TRAFFIC

Web guard is not compatible and bloated ALL MY INTERNET TRAFFIC ! Had to disabled it! What’s the solutions?

Question

Trend micro preventing internet access

I just installed Trend micro on my mobile devices and NOW HAVE NO ability to access the internet on these. THis is a big problem/.  What is the fix otherwise this is a MASSIVE WASTE OF MONEY.

Question

your mobile security does not work! No celullar data when web guard is on

No cellular data when activating web guard. When are you going to address this bug?

Question

I am having trouble with my internet connection cannot get data or phone

I have just taken out a prepaid service and I am locked out from my internet service and phone service

Problem

Unable to continue message

Message: Unable to continue. Please try gain later. ID:f0b3ced5

Question

VPN

Internet connection issues experienced when VPN setting is ON

Problem

Web Guard issues.

I know there are issues with Web Guard at the moment with the latest update and resent iOS for iPhones. Just to let anyone know from Trend Micro and the community that I have been resetting my phone and I will get internet activity for around 2 minutes then it will stop again after that. There is da

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More