Skip to main content
Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••

Closed

The app store says the app is unavailable in my region. I live in NZ. I cant seem to protect my iphone or ipad. Can you please help?

I just brought your product for 2 year protection for up to 6 devices. Unfortunately the app store says the app is unavailable in my region (iPhone, p

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Problem

Closed

renew ios proctection

ios renew problem. I renewed my pc protection program, it was to easy but when I tried ios one going to link and after you can not see easy thing, to

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Question

Closed

adding another device

I have Trend Max which takes up to 6 devices. Wnen I try to add my iphone app I get a message that it is not available in Australia . What is going on

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Problem

Hello, I'm in Australia and the iOS app for Trend Micro is not available to download for my ipad in the Australian app store?

Hello, I'm in Australia and the iOS app for Trend Micro is not available to download for my ipad in the Australian app store? I've just paid for a pre

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Question

i am trying to add protection to my IOS devices but the App store says it doesn't have the App and i can soo no other option.

Trend advertises that it protect other devices, including IOS devices that that is not true because the App is not available at the only source it nom

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Problem

Purchased new version which is meant to cover phone also but endless problems

Lenovo ideapad320 with AMD A6 - windows 10, Trend Micro maximum security, loaded program to computer using new 20 digit key and it is working. Tried t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

Problem

Just got a pop up virus on Google Chrome - web page address and please fix the VPN!!!

Just got a pop up virus on Google Chrome, which had the following web address:https://df56373.com/helps/mac/ .  The page claims to be from Apple

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Problem