Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
C
Wifi protection is not working

It keeps saying it’s disabled. I’ve paid for it thru 10/2021

Question

Account subscription

My ANZ showed trend micro taking money out of my account to pay for the auto subscription which is fair enough but it keeps saying my subscription is

Question

Closed

Mobile Wifi protection cannot be enabled

There is a message “Tremd Micro Wifi Protection needs permission before you can use this feature”. I am signed in with valid license and the app setti

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Trend ID Security - changing a leaked password

Hello,I was hoping that someone could help me out with the Trend ID security app.One of the email addresses that I entered into the data monitor has h

Question

Closed

My VPN does not always connect, so phone doesn’t work properly!

When I want to use my phone, sometimes VPN doesn’t connect, works intermittently, so I have to turn it off the use the phone. What can I do?

Question

Closed

Automatic VPN

My TMMS VPN is constantly turned off and on by hackers. I have to check whether it’s working or not constantly which is really annoying

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Trend micro mobile security. Does not hide your IP address

So i got this app for protection on my apple device. its good for blocking websites but it does not hide my IP address. how i found out it wasn’t hidi

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Trend Micro is completely unusable

My wife went on her IPad and Trend Micro is shutdown due to being expired and we can’t reactive it.The App Store is unavailable. I had the same proble

Question

Problem connecting trend account

I get 95000519 error code connecting m’y trend account

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Wifi

Need permission to use wifi

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community