Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
J
Kids trend micro

Did trend micro discontinued its trend micro kids app? It’s no longer allowing me to lock my son’s app. I deleted it to see if it’s my app and now I can’t find it on Apple Store.

Question

Closed

I can’t renew my subscription

Your app won’t renew my subscription

Question

Trend autorenewal

Autorenewal takes the money ok. I’m happy with that but the only way I seem to be able to activate the renewal on IOS is to remove the app and reinstall it. Access from within the trend app is confusing and doesn’t seem to work for me.

Problem

Closed

App will not open lost device protection

Button on app to activate list device protection does not work on iPhone 13

Problem

Pinned

Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS 11.2.1054 Bug Fix

Trend Micro Community!       What happened?   "Unable to Continue" error message while using the Scan Website feature in Safari on your mobile device.     Product experts have identified the root cause of this problem. The iOS 17.3 OS version update introduced a

Announcements

Fraud buster not working on iphone

I updated my phone to iphone from android. The fraud buster used to work very well on my old android but not working on my iphone. Fraud buster only picks up international message and phone number not Australian phone number. Any tips how to make it work on iphone (imessage)?? Thanks 

Problem

Unable to add wi-fi to approved list.

I want to add my wi-fi to the approved list. However, my edit button is grey-scaled out.

Problem

Unable to add wi-fi to approved list.

I want to add my wi-fi to the approved list. However, my edit button is grey-scaled out.

Problem

Explore What's New in Apple's iOS 17.4 Update

Trend Micro Community!   Exciting news! Apple has just released iOS 17.4, bringing a wave of new features and enhancements. While some changes are specific to our friends in the European Union, there's plenty for users worldwide to explore.   Let's dive into what's fresh in this upd

Announcements

Stop autopay

How to stop autopay. I don’t use that computer anymore.

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More