Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
M

Closed

False averting

Was supposed to get a 3 month subscription with iPhone but doesn’t work

Problem

Closed

Webgaurd

When I turn web gaurd on on my iPhone 13. Latest updates installed.  My vic emergency app won’t load and I need that for fire danger area.  i have put www.vicemergency.com.au in the aloud web site list but it still won’t let alerts come through 

Problem

Closed

Adding activation code

How do I add a new activation code to my account?

Question

Closed

VPN

When I activate my VPN it blocks my ability to connect to internet on my iPhone. It started doing this 3 days ago prior to that no problems. It is not affecting my iPad. Anyone else with this issue?

Question

Closed

Subscription payed

Have payed but will not log in and no security for last couple of days

Question

Closed

VPN

Will not load with Vpn even this site, wi-fe checker blocks my personal wi-fy, trend micro needs serious, help It blocked It’s own sites

Problem

Closed

iOS Mobile Security Web Guard blocks PayPal verification during online purchases

Whenever Web Guard is enabled, PayPal verification for online purchases does not work. I have to disable Web Guard to use PayPal online. It took me a long time to figure why this was happening. (Ꙩ᷇ ̰ꙩ︡) Phone: iPhone 14 Pro iOS: 17.2.1 (happened long before installing 17.2.1)

Problem

Closed

App Subscription Renewal Made Through Apple Store Not Recognized

Hello, I am writing to report an issue with my app subscription renewal. I renewed my subscription through the Apple Store, but the app continues to display a message that the renewal was not made. I have already tried restoring my purchase by clicking on the link, but the issue still persists. I ev

Problem

Closed

Blocking sites

Not able to open apps or log on to my credit card site with Trend running. It is also blocking my iPhone and iPad from connecting to chromecast. I have to shut off web guard to open apps or log on to sites.  This has been happening for the last few weeks.  

Problem

Closed

Unable to log into legit sites

Unable to log into PayPal on my cell phone with trendmicro running. Can log in ok on my iPad on same network. also banking app doesn’t work on cell network. Is there a way to whitelist known sites?

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More