Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
A

Accepted Solution

Closed

Update app

On an Apple device under Settings>VPN, I cannot turn off the VPN when I want. It will continue to turn on when I try to temporarily turn it off. It is annoying an I have to delete the app when I need to use my work's VPN when using my device. Please fix.

Idea

Closed

“Things to fix” suggestions

There are things that I do not want to turn on because I don’t like or need them. No matter how many times I choose that I don’t want to turn something on, the app continuously tells me something is wrong with my phone’s security and it’s very annoying.

Idea

Issues with protection on ipads & iphones

Having to sing into my Icloud twice a day to fix error for protection. Can you tell me if there is a setting for me to stop that.

Problem

Closed

Subscription cancelation

How do I cancel my subscription

Question

Closed

Notifications

I want to turn off notifications of portions I don’t want and will not use. And everytime I bypass/decline it keeps insisting.

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Accepted Solution

Closed

(VPNs) Proxy One vs. WebGuard vs. Wifi Protection

Hello. What are the differences between VPN Proxy One's VPN, Mobile Security's WebGuard VPN, and Wifi Protection's VPN?

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Hacked since installed security

Since installing the mobile security software on my phone my FB, Instagram, google have all been hacked multiple times?

Question

Closed

Can’t turn off Webguard notification.

I have set up the app and am using it happily but I can’t get rid of the webguard notification. Is there any way to get rid of the webguard notification without setting up webguard?

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Renewal and activate via app

Why can’t I renew or activate recent purchases upgrade via app?

Question

Closed

VPN connecting automatically when using celular data

How to avoid VPN connection (Web Guard option) when using celular data (no wi-fi)?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More