Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(383)
T
VPN web guard affecting iphone 12mini with IOS 17.4.1

Data wont work on my iphone when I have webguard installed. Delete that part of the app and it will work. Reinstate it and it wont. Telstra and I wasted 2 hours on this issue. Not happy Jan!

Question

VPN causing iPhone internet not to work

My iPhone internet has stopped working and after a week of not being able to work out why it was discovered that my trend micro vpn had started to block all internet off the phone. As soon as I removed the vpn my internet started working. It appears like there had been an update of the app which has

Praise

Trend micro mobile security

Hi, Over the last week when I open a program on my mobile, the program fails to start/download and crashes. With the message program fails to connect with the server. this has occurred on my mobile and my daughters . Apple phones - 15max Trend has been used now for over a year or so without previous

Problem

VPN

VPN isn’t Allowing my 5G to work at all on my mobile so I can’t use any internet or anything

Problem

Kids trend micro

Did trend micro discontinued its trend micro kids app? It’s no longer allowing me to lock my son’s app. I deleted it to see if it’s my app and now I can’t find it on Apple Store.

Question

Closed

I can’t renew my subscription

Your app won’t renew my subscription

Question

Trend autorenewal

Autorenewal takes the money ok. I’m happy with that but the only way I seem to be able to activate the renewal on IOS is to remove the app and reinstall it. Access from within the trend app is confusing and doesn’t seem to work for me.

Problem

Closed

App will not open lost device protection

Button on app to activate list device protection does not work on iPhone 13

Problem

Pinned

Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS 11.2.1054 Bug Fix

Trend Micro Community!       What happened?   "Unable to Continue" error message while using the Scan Website feature in Safari on your mobile device.     Product experts have identified the root cause of this problem. The iOS 17.3 OS version update introduced a

Announcements

Fraud buster not working on iphone

I updated my phone to iphone from android. The fraud buster used to work very well on my old android but not working on my iphone. Fraud buster only picks up international message and phone number not Australian phone number. Any tips how to make it work on iphone (imessage)?? Thanks 

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More