Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
G
The VPN problem is still there and needs a fix fromTrend

Its ok using wifi but shuts off all other access when using mobile app version is 11.2,?

Problem

Web guard block my mobile internet and apps to stop working

While I was out and at the library, my Internet stopped working then my apps stopped working. I began to troubleshoot when I came home and when I finally got web guard to turn off the VPN, that’s when my Internet and apps began to work. I have never had this problem and have used this service now f

Question

VPN Stopping 5G from working

VPN has stopped 5G data from working after a Trend Micro update 2 days ago. Want our phone to be safe but need to be able to use data off wifi away from home.

Problem

Not able to get internet

I recently purchased VPN Proxy One Pro since installing I have not able to use my internet, get mail or load other Apps unless Im at home near my Wi-Fi. I checked I have the current version. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue besides uninstalling the App and kissing my money goodbye.

Problem

4g and 5g not working on our devi

The vpn seems to be blocking access to the 4g network when away from wifi how long before this is fixed??

Praise

unable to use data outside of home

Since installing product, i can't access data on my iphone outside of the house wifi and can't work out how to fix this.

Problem

Trend micro is not keeping up with iPhone updates and shut the phone down without telling us

Our iPhones turned into useless bricks after iPhone update this is happened before with computer on iOS I'm very sick and tired of them not letting us now that there's a problem with updates we are seeking other security that will keep up with Macintosh and tell us why nothing works We spend hours

Question

VPN web guard affecting iphone 12mini with IOS 17.4.1

Data wont work on my iphone when I have webguard installed. Delete that part of the app and it will work. Reinstate it and it wont. Telstra and I wasted 2 hours on this issue. Not happy Jan!

Question

Trend micro mobile security

Hi, Over the last week when I open a program on my mobile, the program fails to start/download and crashes. With the message program fails to connect with the server. this has occurred on my mobile and my daughters . Apple phones - 15max Trend has been used now for over a year or so without previous

Problem

VPN

VPN isn’t Allowing my 5G to work at all on my mobile so I can’t use any internet or anything

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More