Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
D
Why does it say my license is expiring?

I purchased this about 3 months ago and I keep getting prompted to renew and it says it’s expiring in 3 days? My license is for 2 years?

Question

Closed

VPN service

Does Trend Micro mobile security use Amazon AWS for VPN? I am using Fing network scanner and all of the device IP address have us-west-1.comp.My TP li

Question

Closed

transfer the license

How can I transfer the license from Android to iOS while I have bought it for 1 year?

Question

Not able to load application

This is consistconsistent problem not able to load application on none of my moble devises x2 iphones x1 ipad where are the techs

Problem

Closed

Got hacked on my iPad

On my iPad it say my subscription has expired and it was hacked . My Computer say it doesn’t expire until 2021. What’s going on do I have protection o

Problem

VPN connecting

Quite often the VPN shows as connecting and never gets connected - almost everyday. I would have to disconnect the VPN, wait till it disconnects and t

Problem

App crashes

Crashes when pressing “....result _tag...” tab.Im using an iPhone X , ios 13.7Trend micro mobile Security ver 9.0.1124

Problem

How to activate new Trend Micro Security Suite on iPhone?

I have activated my new Security Suite on my Mac computer but can't do the same on my iPhone.

Question

Closed

Twitter

It wont delete when i scan.

Problem

Closed

Account Link Not Responding

I cannot access my account from the app Account link, using the iPhone app (to reset my password). I can access my account by going to the web site v

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More