Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(232)
D

Accepted Solution

Closed

Add security to my iPhone and iPad

Adding devices to my iPhone and iPad

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Yearly renewal

Why do I keep getting billed for a product that is paid thru 2022? Apple keeps automatically renewing this!  Very annoying.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Wifi protection is not working

It keeps saying it’s disabled. I’ve paid for it thru 10/2021

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Account subscription

My ANZ showed trend micro taking money out of my account to pay for the auto subscription which is fair enough but it keeps saying my subscription is expired.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Mobile Wifi protection cannot be enabled

There is a message “Tremd Micro Wifi Protection needs permission before you can use this feature”. I am signed in with valid license and the app setting is ok. IOS setting for this app is ok too.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Trend ID Security - changing a leaked password

Hello,I was hoping that someone could help me out with the Trend ID security app.One of the email addresses that I entered into the data monitor has had it's information leaked, so I have since changed the password. Now, how can I reset the icon next to my email address from the red exclamation

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

My VPN does not always connect, so phone doesn’t work properly!

When I want to use my phone, sometimes VPN doesn’t connect, works intermittently, so I have to turn it off the use the phone. What can I do?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Automatic VPN

My TMMS VPN is constantly turned off and on by hackers. I have to check whether it’s working or not constantly which is really annoying

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Trend micro mobile security. Does not hide your IP address

So i got this app for protection on my apple device. its good for blocking websites but it does not hide my IP address. how i found out it wasn’t hiding my ip address? i used a testing website to see if my VPN was working. and sure enough it said all my information was exposed on all the websites i

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Trend Micro is completely unusable

My wife went on her IPad and Trend Micro is shutdown due to being expired and we can’t reactive it.The App Store is unavailable. I had the same problem on my iPad and downloaded Norton Antivirus to secure my IPad. What gives.

Question

• 

Answered

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More