Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
H

Closed

How I can activate

How I can activate I got active code but I couldn’t activate

Question

Closed

Calendar guard

3 new Calendar events not picked up by Calendar guard. Did scan, still didn’t pick them up.

Problem

Closed

2nd phone number Text

I just received my 2nd phone number. I can receive texts but cannot respond. Also I don't have the "FAQ" link on the 2nd phone number tab. Suggestions please.

Question

Closed

Wi-Fi vpn disconnects to lte

iPhone X keeps switching from vpn to lte constantly and never had problems before

Problem

Closed

Vpn internet and CarPlay

VPN not compatible after iOS 17 due to security update, causes internet to keep disconnecting and stops calls with carplay

Problem

Closed

Regular scam texts

I have received regular scam texts about unpaid vehicle tolls, e-tag tolls, undeliverable package texts, package cannot be delivered and scam Linkt toll texts. I have enabled the sms filtering feature with this app but so many are still coming through. All the ones that used to be filtered to my spa

Question

Closed

VPN won’t let apps download after iOS 17 update

I have a iPhone 11, I did the update to iOS 17. My apps open but won’t allow them to download. If I turn off vpn they download, I have contacted; Apple, my internet provider and phone service provider. Everything is fine with all their services. I can’t figure it out.

Question

Closed

Does trend mobile security cause issues with airplay

When mobile security on my ipad is active, the i got often stream disruptions, unstable behaviour with muscic streaming after i uninstalled mobile security, no more issues!

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS version 11.2 — Now Available!

Trend Micro Community!   Discover the latest in Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS! Explore new feature enhancements and info to keep your Apple devices secure. Dive into the release notes for all the details.  #iOSsecurity     Build Version Europe 11.1.1020

Announcements

Closed

why can I not listen to my favourite programme RNZ?

When I go to this app it does not seem to be downloading the live data.

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More