Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Tuesday, December 5th, 2023 6:14 PM

Closed

why can I not listen to my favourite programme RNZ?

When I go to this app it does not seem to be downloading the live data.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

8 months ago

Hi @ruthmidd, 

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your app.
To better assist you with your concern, could you please provide more details about the issue you're facing? Are you encountering any error messages or specific issues when trying to access the live data?

In the meantime, here are a few general troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your Internet Connection: Ensure that your device is connected to a stable and reliable internet connection. You may want to try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Update the App: Make sure that you have the latest version of the RNZ app installed on your device. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve app performance.

3. Restart the App: Close the RNZ app completely and then reopen it. Sometimes, simply restarting the app can resolve temporary glitches.

4. Restart Your Device: If restarting the app doesn't work, try restarting your device. This can help clear any background processes that might be affecting the app's performance.

5. Check for App-Specific Issues: Visit the app's official website or contact their support team to check if there are any known issues or maintenance activities that might be affecting the live streaming feature.

Hope this helps. 

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights