Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••

Closed

Wi-Fi Checker Approved List

How do I add a Wi-Fi connection to the approved list? I sometimes use my phone as a mobile hotspot and have it set to only allow devices that I owned. Trend Micro does check and finds no issue with the connection, but I can’t find a way to add it to the approved list.

Question

Closed

Wifi security

This is the most useless app i have paid for. im sitting at my desk with an ipad and iphone side by side both connected to the same wifi connection. my ipad shows the system on and working and the iphone despite showing full singnal strength tells my i have no internet connection. same problem for m

Problem

Closed

Subscription

I can’t activate my subscription to this anti virus app.Sorry

Problem

Closed

System tuner

Is there a system tuner icon for a iOS phone, and if so how do you get it on the phone home screen?

Question

VPN Settings

How do you find the information to turn on VPN?

Question

Closed

Furious

2.5 hoirs on the phone! Saying malware is crashing my phone as we speak. Its taken over 3 phones, my laptop, adriod tv. You say do a reset! This doesnt fix tbe problem and now my brand new iphone 11 is fucked too. I sent 15 screen shots of backround file transfer site in action as we were on the pho

Problem

Closed

I'm constantly being asked to turn security on

Why is my web security being turned off after I had turned it on numerous times during the day and night. I'm starting to think trend security is a bad app and will not renew once my 12 months are up.

Question

Closed

Facebook on mobile phone

I'm not having any concerns regarding Facebook,on my desktop or laptop computers.However,the Trend Micro on my iphone seems to have a concern w/Facebook(Due to a Facebook update,this feature is not available). Is this something, I should be concerned about ? Thanks,Bruce

Question

Incorrect renewal

My account was just activated a week ago & now it says it’s expired !

Problem

Closed

Would like help to reset the back ground on my phone to color

I added Trend to my phone and I made a mistake by changing the back ground. I would like to change it back to color so I can FaceTime etc

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More