Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 1:49 PM

Closed

Slow phone

I feel like my phone runs so much slower, most the time doesn’t even run a internet page, it’s doing my head in.

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

270 Points

10 months ago

Having the same issue 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

10 months ago

Hi @ashleymoniqueward @sueyoucanttouchthis,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with the performance of your phone. I understand how frustrating it can be when your device is running slow and having difficulty loading web pages.

To start troubleshooting the slowdown issue, here are a few steps you can take:

1. Close Background Apps: Make sure to close any apps running in the background that you're not actively using. This can free up system resources and improve overall performance.

2. Clear Cache: Clearing the cache of your internet browser can often help with loading web pages faster. You can usually find this option in your browser's settings.

3. Update Your Phone: Ensure that your phone's operating system and apps are up to date. Sometimes, updates include performance improvements and bug fixes.

4. Free Up Storage: If your phone is low on storage space, it can impact its speed. Remove unnecessary apps, photos, and files to free up space.

5. Check for Malware: Run a malware scan on your phone to make sure it's not infected with any harmful software that might be slowing it down.

If you've tried these steps and are still experiencing issues, it may be a hardware or network problem. In such cases, you might want to consider contacting your phone's manufacturer's support or your service provider for further assistance.

Hope this helps. 

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights