Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
C

Closed

Security

Calendar & location kept getting thrown down

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

iPhone no longer rings

I installed Trend Micro on my IPhone 13 pro. It no longer rings and I’ve missed very important calls.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Security

My privecy and tracking

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Fix

How do I fix everything I got an alert for because it includes private documents

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Pinned

Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS version 10.0.1087 Release

What's new? Wed Guard Proxy Auto-Configuration Enhancements Bug fixes  Calendar Guard crash events Disable notification for data usage feature "Cannot Open Page Description data" error. LINE app displays a "Server connection not possible" error when Web Guard is on. How to Update C

Idea

• 

Replied

Closed

Being tracked

I look up something on duck duck go someone wants to sell me the stuff the next day in my inbox. What am I paying for. China

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Pay gaurd

My iPhone 13 not showing pay guard like my partners Samsung and I'm just curious as to why as we believe this feature to be worthwhile. Thanks!

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

VPN - Web Guard Workaround

I have the latest on my iPhone, which is also running the latest IOS, though I've been dealing with the VPN for about 2 years. So far, I have found that what works well for me is to simply go into the app, select Web Guard, and turn it off.  When I am on a public network, I turn it back on. &n

Idea

• 

Replied

Closed

problem with the Trend VPN setting on my iPhone and iPad.

This issue is four years old and still recurring, Trendmicro you said you are working on the issue, was it resolved? Because am experiencing the same today

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

I am having a problem with the Trend VPN setting on my iPhone and iPad.

I am having a problem with the Trend VPN setting on my iPhone and iPad. The setting connects on demand and disconnects me from my home wi-fi and the Verizon network, therefore I have no internet connection. I shut off the connect on demand setting within the content sheild protection, uner setting

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More