Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
T

Closed

Calendar- backdated fake events (2016)

I occasionally search for certain events in my calendar (which is set up for scanning in TM). Interestingly I found numerous fake events relating to sales back in 2016 that showed numerous emails similar to my own. TM only scans the past 30days…has anyone else reported fake invites and events

Question

Closed

Mobile Device Security Updates

I am concerned about the lack of visible evidence of the updating of the security system to deal with the latest threats. Is it happening? My PC has the ability to ask for updates, my IOS Device (mobile smartphone) does not have this feature.

Question

Closed

Camera roll scan crashes app

Unable to scan camera roll photos, it starts scanning and then the app crashes. iOS 16.1.2 iPhone 12

Problem

Closed

activation error code# 401 in i phone 13 promax

when i try to activate the app. in iPhone 13 promax i got error code #401

Problem

Closed

at riski var bir türlü cözüm bulamadım

merhabalar at riski var bir türlü cözüm bulamadım.cihaz kontrol ederek zorbalık yapılıyor teşekküler şimdiden

Question

Closed

Subscription

Can’t activate my subscription on my mobile, my email an Apple ID are the same, but it will not activate even though I’m paying for it. Help!!!

Question

Closed

Getting charged for subscriptions but it is not active

Since the Calendar update none of my 3 phones have active subscriptions though I am getting charged. The expiration date shows 2018, 2020 & 2021. Trend Micro chat person said that’s because my trial versions have expired. Well then why am I still getting charged every month? The app says I

Problem

Closed

Mobile VPN

Mobile VPN keeps switching off without phone restart. Any ideas?

Problem

Closed

Testing- for interference on mobile security

How can you turn mobile security off and then back on for testing and validation of interference to other mobile apps

Question

Closed

Mailer deamon

When I try to message certain websites, I always get back notices that my messages cannot be delivered and that ai need to scan my iPhone for this virus. Can you give me instructions on how to remove this from my phone?

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More