Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
S

Closed

Getting hacked

How can I stop getting hacked and sending messages to all my contacts in messenger

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

spreading renewal to other devices

The Home Use license program for U S Courts was renewed and I have been emailed a new serial number. I've updated my home computer but I can't get the renewal to spread to my iPad and 2 iPhones.  How do I do this?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Facebook message feed not loading

For some reason my Facebook messages won’t let me scroll to the top to see the very first message in the chat. Help please!!

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

How many devices are covered

I have installed on iOS and activated the £24.99 annual subscription I logged in on iPad and got a message 'transfer subscription from another device?' Is this simply porting data or is it only allowing me to safeguard one device at a time?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Not working whilst using apple iCloud relay

Hello, i wanted to use the Webguard but unfortunately it deactivates the Apple iCloud Relay function, which hides the original ip-address. it would be really nice if it gets compatible with the apple private relay function. os: iOS 15.3.1 model: iPhone X Kind regards Soner

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Ovrr Rated

just installed now it says its out of date within a couple of hours, will not be kerping or suscribeing as a joke

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Lost Phone protection

Can I lock/wipe my phone from my lap top if I lose my phone.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Junk mail

I was informed at point of purchase by Spark NZ that this security system blocked unwanted junk mail. It does NOT. Provide a fix please.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Two-Factor Authenticator

In Device Access Status account Two-Factor Authenticator has already been set up and Is ON in Password and Security. However, TrendMicro shows a red exclamation point, not a green check mark.  The status is Good, not the smiley face.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Incompatibility of Max Security with Sony Imaging Edge

I’m due to renew Max Security, but first please advise whether you are any closer to having a solution to incompatibility with Sony Imaging Edge on iOS? I have latest of all software and apps, but still have to uninstall Mobile Security before I can transfer Sony photos wirelessly to my phone

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More