Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
Y

Accepted Solution

Closed

Fraud buster

Fraud buster Doesn’t work with iMessages. It keeps telling me to activate SMS and Mobile Security which I have done multiple times and still does not scan any of my iMessages how can I fix it or give trend micro mobile a good rating

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Problems using on iPhone.

I’ve a lot of problems using the software on my iPhone. Many websites took a long time to open on the browser (I mostly use Safari on my iPhone, and occasionally use Firefox and Edge). Some of the website took so long that I’ll just close the browser and start again.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

How can use my subscriptions on my I pad

I can’t setup my account wrong code 401

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Issues with protection on ipads & iphones

Having to sing into my Icloud twice a day to fix error for protection. Can you tell me if there is a setting for me to stop that.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Mobile Security warning on iOS

Recently started getting a popup from Mobile Security when browsing on safari on my iPhone. Seems to occur mostly when browsing Walmart.com. The popup indicates “website blocked: unwanted page: https://loadus.exelator.com:443”. Seemingly no harm but what is causing this? Reading about this issue i

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

update

your checking has stop

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Protection Activation

Hi There, Connection was satisfactory and went through with a green tick. But the Activate Protection password won't except my password?

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Virus concerns

Does this program, trend micro mobile, provide virus protection? Thanks, Corindus

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Getting logged out of TM mobile on iPhone and ipad

Why am I getting logged out of TM mobile on IPhone 12 and iPad? I do not manually sign out. I have to check every day to see if I am logged in. No notification if logged out.

Question

• 

Answered

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More