Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
T

Closed

VPN

Only shows sometimes on top screen near battery. Is this normal? How do I know it’s working if it’s not always showing on screen?

Question

Closed

Incorrect expiry date

Incorrect expiry date on 2 out of 3 iPhones despite subscription being current.

Problem

Closed

Blue question mark

Why does blue question mark display instead of content such as graphic or ad? This only happened after I installed Trend Micro on my IPad Pro. What do I do? Warwick Gardiner

Question

Closed

Unknown callers are automatically blocked. How to remove this?

Tech at TrendMicro wanted $299.99 to fix this problem after getting remote access to my laptop. I was suspicious and said no. I still have the problem with missed calls on my phone and don’t know how to get help now

Question

Closed

Vpn runs permanently in background killing battery.

I have an iphone 13 running the latest software update and apps are up to date and the vpn is cutting my battery down by 8 hrs. It says it runs all the time in the background. I turn vpn off and the battery is good.

Question

Closed

Mobile Phone Protection

We have renewed our protection but the expiry date has not flowed through to our mobile devices and it won’t refresh

Praise

Accepted Solution

Closed

Local SMS scan ?

hello, I would like to know if the scans (sms, on iOS and emails via desktop app) are carried out locally only? is data transmitted to your servers? thanks in advance.

Question

Closed

In-app ad blocker

Guess what? The ad blocker, when working in-app works on email apps too so you can’t see your email coupons and offers like from CVS and Walgreens. Not okay.

Problem

Closed

Little/no internet connection

I recently installed Trendmicro with the home network security box. Since then my entire network has slowed right down. Especially my iPhone, 90%of the time the internet doesn’t work at all even when trying to use mobile data. I can’t even load a picture message. I have deleted the mobil

Problem

Closed

Anyone knows what protects from Adware and Malware only for iPhone ?

To anyone :What Protection can I use for Adware and Malware only for IPhone ?Thanks

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More