Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(232)
K

Closed

Facebook not being scanned

When I open my Mobile security, it reads “security 1 thing to fix” I then attempt to fix it only to get the message “Due to a Facebook update, feature not available. Please check back later”. I have updated Facebook and ensured my mobile security is up to date. How do I fix this problem or is it rel

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Share a device Want protect mobile apple phone

Unable to SHARE protection to my mobile (yes have 2 other devices to share) When open it only offers free trials and nil product and wants to charge me? Will not transfer or let me paste my serial numbers. Is trend micro systems always hard to use or set up? Internet security

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Facebook & Twitter

I have deactivated Facebook and Twitter but Trend Micro still wants to scan these deactivated social media. Is there anyway to stop Trend Micro from attempting this?

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

iPhone X & iPad IOS system does NOT update my subscription

My iPhone & iPad are not fully protected by my premium subscription because it Will not recognise that my devices even though it does say my subscription is active when I press renew/activate. I do a scan it picks up 4 issues and when I request the device to fix the issues it takes me to the ren

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Wi-Fi app unconnecting Mobile Security app

Whenever my iPhone connects to my home or recognized Wi-Fi, the WiFi connection app tries to connect and unconnects Mobile Security app, thus giving me zero security. How can I get the WiFi app from trying to connect? Yes, I have the WiFi app set to "Manual" setting and it stills tries to connect.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Hackers

I have TMMS on my iPhone, iPad & HP laptop. I have my Web Guard settings on high because 1000s of websites (mostly web advertising & social media) are being blocked constantly when I am NOT using an internet browser on any of my devices can be sitting on the table & TMMS constantly pings

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

日本語で

登録している電話番号は今使っていません。 新しい番号に変更したいです。

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

error #95000607

tried to add my iPad and cant this comes up

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Touch fingerprint does not work on apple ipad

I downloaded trend micro and certain areas ask for my touch fingerprint. I am not offered the option of using passcode. Is there a way to change this

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Expired Subscription

Received msg that subscription has expired but it should renew automatically. What is the problem?

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More