Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
W

Closed

Trend not keeping up with Apple updates!

I have found that with the latest updates on the apple phones and iPads that whit my protection against scam emails and unsolicited emails are not being checked and are getting through! the settings wheel for trend will tell you to tick the messages TAB and then follow up on the next page with certa

Problem

Closed

iPad coverage

My iPhone seems to be working with my trend ptoduct but every time I try to use it on my iPad it tells me I need to purchase an upgrade & will not let me check issues it has flagged. My trend package says I can cover 10 devises.  How do I get this to work on my iPad?

Problem

Closed

Always unable to get on internet on iPhone

I have always been unable to get on the internet at home and traveling with the current updated version. The VPN always seemed to block the internet access. After countless trouble shooting tasks and resets I finally fixed it!! All I did was uninstall the trend micro security app and I finally have

Problem

Closed

need help with possible virus that is not detected by trend micro

Yesterday, I started to receive a pop-up every minute that disappeared after about 3 seconds. !  BROWSER IS INFECTED  ! ATTENTION! VIRUSES DETECTED! This pop-up was not detected by either a smart or deep scan by TrendMicro.  I'm using a MacBook Pro from 2019 running Ventura 23.6.1 .

Problem

Closed

Ad Blocker

Which is the best app to purchase.

Question

Closed

Account won’t load

I’ve been prompted multiple times to add more devices, but my account won’t load so I can use it on my iOS device.

Question

Closed

Facebook privacy won’t network

Facebook scan keeps saying no network available?!

Problem

Closed

PayPal does not work with VpN

VPN prevents PayPal from opening. Cannot make purchases using PayPal anymore.

Problem

Closed

Subscription renewal

Pressed “Renew/Activate”. Screen went to shop.trendmicro. Bar at the bottom went about 20% the way across and stopped. Did not budge for over 5 minutes. tried going directly to shop.trendmucro with the same result. iPhone 11 iOS 17.1.2 App version 11.2.1024

Problem

Closed

Renewal date not updating on app

The date on app for renewal is not updating from Oct 2023 to Oct 2024 despite updating from the “renew/activate” selection.

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More