Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
J

Closed

I have a calendar hack

My calendar on my iPhone has been hacked, I've done a scan with trend And it's told me I'm protected but the Calendar alerts keep coming up, Have I just wasted my money buying this Virus protection??

Question

Closed

Phone is displaying fake version of trend micro mobile

Device is cloned

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Why did I get an expiration notice when I have auto renew enabled, and it isn’t due until next April?

I received a notice yesterday and today about my subscription expiring today. However, I have auto renew enabled. In addition to that, when I finally found the well hidden license statues page, it shows that my subscription is valid through next April - seven months from now. That is confusing, frus

Problem

Closed

Calendar hacked

Calendar hacked

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Accepted Solution

Closed

Update app

On an Apple device under Settings>VPN, I cannot turn off the VPN when I want. It will continue to turn on when I try to temporarily turn it off. It is annoying an I have to delete the app when I need to use my work's VPN when using my device. Please fix.

Idea

Closed

“Things to fix” suggestions

There are things that I do not want to turn on because I don’t like or need them. No matter how many times I choose that I don’t want to turn something on, the app continuously tells me something is wrong with my phone’s security and it’s very annoying.

Idea

Closed

Subscription cancelation

How do I cancel my subscription

Question

Closed

Notifications

I want to turn off notifications of portions I don’t want and will not use. And everytime I bypass/decline it keeps insisting.

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Accepted Solution

Closed

(VPNs) Proxy One vs. WebGuard vs. Wifi Protection

Hello. What are the differences between VPN Proxy One's VPN, Mobile Security's WebGuard VPN, and Wifi Protection's VPN?

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Hacked since installed security

Since installing the mobile security software on my phone my FB, Instagram, google have all been hacked multiple times?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More