Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

Thursday, January 18th, 2024 10:09 PM

Closed

Always unable to get on internet on iPhone

I have always been unable to get on the internet at home and traveling with the current updated version. The VPN always seemed to block the internet access. After countless trouble shooting tasks and resets I finally fixed it!!  All I did was uninstall the trend micro security app and I finally have access to my internet!  I paid for the year (it cancels in December of 24) and I really don’t think I’ll get this app again. Sorry folks, just too many hassles and lockups with this security app. The VPN has huge issues. I couldn’t even access simple things like my weather app…I couldn’t look up anything from shopping to directions. None of my apps worked if they needed WiFi internet access. You have a good idea but way too many issues. 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

6 months ago

@Rubicon_Guy

We appreciate sharing your recent experience with our security app, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you faced with the VPN causing internet access issues. 

We understand the frustration you've encountered, and we're committed to addressing these issues to enhance our service. Our development team is actively working on improvements, including resolving VPN-related issues and optimizing app performance. We value your input, and your insights will contribute to making our product better.

Could you please check if you have the latest version installed? If not, kindly update your Trend Micro Mobile Security through the App Store and check if you still encounter the issue. 

Let me know how it goes.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights