Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Tuesday, December 19th, 2023 8:36 PM

Closed

Renewal date not updating on app

The date on app for renewal is not updating from Oct 2023 to Oct 2024 despite updating from the “renew/activate” selection.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

7 months ago

Hi @chrisbyrne101

Welcome to Trend Micro Users Community!

The expiration date may be different between the main console and the Trend Micro account because the program's subscription information takes 24 to 48 hours to update. If the said time range has already passed, you may compare the serial number on your Trend Micro Main Console and on the Order Confirmation Email. Kindly follow the instructions below:

1. Open Trend Micro on your Windows computer.
  2. Look at the bottom of the Trend Micro program window and find the expiration date.
  3. Click on the expiration date. A new window will pop up.
  4. If the serial number on the main console is different from the order confirmation email, click on Change your activation code.
  5. You'll be prompted to enter your new activation code. Type it in the provided field.
  6. Click next to confirm the change.
  7. Finally, click close.

I hope this helps!

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

90 Points

I have had same issue--I will attempt to resolve with instructions received in response to your question. Thanks!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

131 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

Hi @chrisbyrne101 and @jjlawsontx49,

For Mobile Security, kindly visit the link below for more details:

Mobile Security expiry date not updated after the renewal | Trend Micro Help Center

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

7 months ago

Same problem with both iPhone and iPad. Happened last time I’m over it. Shouldn’t be this difficulty 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

122 Messages

• 

2.5K Points

Hi @jolliffe1,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

We apologize for the hassle but our developers are already working on this issue, and the current resolution in case this issue is encountered is to sign out of the Trend Micro Account and sign in again to make sure that the data for your renewal will sync properly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

7 months ago

It says if I sign out it will delete my account

HeLp

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

Hi @clarie62,

Thank you for your post.

Don't click the delete​ option instead choose Sign out. You can go to Settings > Trend Micro Account > Account Control > Sign out

Hope this helps.  

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

7 months ago

It says if I sign out it will delete my account

HeLp

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

@clarie62,

When you sign out of your account, it will just remove the protection on that device. And after signing back in the device will be protected again.  The account itself will not be deleted.

Hope this helps!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights