Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
S

Closed

Pinterest not working when trend mobile is on

New phone. Last iPhone with trend mobile Pinterest did not work. This iponge it worked until I put trend mobile on it.  Very frustrating. 

Question

Closed

Pinterest app does not work when webguard is enabled (works again when webguard disabled)

When i enable webguard from inside mobile security app, then the pinterest app is not showing any content. When i disable webguard, then pinterest app shows content again. device is ipad mini and iphone 14, latest ios (both devices same problem)

Problem

Closed

TM VPN on iPad can slow or hang iPad

When TM VPN is activated on later model iPad, after a while the iPad surfing response slows to a crawl and then can even hang. To get working again requires reboot of iPad.I have found that if I disable the TM VPN, things work as expected, except now I am assuming I and missing some security because

Question

How do I get rid of a pdf virus

Trend did a scan and found a pdf virus and I'm told to get rid of it. How do I do that as i have several pdf files. I don't which one to delete.

Problem

Closed

The system blocks opening files from kaiser Permanente

Kaiser App displays reports and summaries but I can’t download them or print them. When I click to print it just open a blank page. How can I unblock them in your Trendmicro App?

Problem

Closed

Internet security tech help

My app didn't show the notifications, Joms tried to help me fix it but a setting somewhere on my phone must keep the notifications from showing. I thought I found it and disconnected from support. Joms was very patient and provided exceptional service.

Praise

Closed

AI

What is AI symbol under my WiFi

Question

Closed

Download my micro mobile app

I’ve activated my code but the App Store doesn’t let me download the actual micro mobile app.

Question

Closed

Websites won’t open

I have several sites that I know are safe but wont open on my iPhone

Question

Closed

AI symbol appearing in Trend Micro app

Why have you included an AI in the Trend Micro app.

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More