Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

210 Points

Sunday, April 28th, 2024 9:50 AM

Web Guard issues.

I know there are issues with Web Guard at the moment with the latest update and resent iOS for iPhones. Just to let anyone know from Trend Micro and the community that I have been resetting my phone and I will get internet activity for around 2 minutes then it will stop again after that. There is data being downloaded after the stop to internet and app activity but where it is going I’m not sure. 
This issue is only whilst using Telstra and not wifi. 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

3 months ago

Hi @pmanmobile 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're aware of the issue with the latest update causing connectivity problems, especially when using mobile data. Our team is actively investigating the matter, and we appreciate your patience. We'll provide updates as soon as we have more information.

For more for information you can check this announcement.

Have a great day

Trend Micro Community

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

3 months ago

Mine is exactly the same and driving me crazy. I need it fixed

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Absolutely, I've been requesting assistance from both Apple and Telstra since the issue started last week and have only just learnt it's isolated to Trend Micro users 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

28 Messages

• 

610 Points

Hi @star_sista02 @alysonhughes,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please be advised that our team has rolled out the newest version of Mobile Security. Kindly update your app to version 11.2.1071. To update your Trend Micro Mobile Security, please proceed with the following steps:

1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Search for Trend Micro Mobile Security.
  3. Tap the Update button beside TM Mobile Security

Hope this helps!

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

210 Points

3 months ago

Latest update has fixed this issue!!!

Thanks to Trend Micro!!🤘🤘

Reset iPhone after this update as there might be an issue connecting to local wifi after update. 

(edited)

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

Thank you @pmanmobile for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. Feel free to reach us if you have concerns, we'll be here to help.

Have a great day. 

(edited)

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights