• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Sunday, January 2nd, 2022 12:50 AM

Closed

Answered

Add iPhone 8 to my Trend Micro Maximum Security account

I received my uncle's iPhone 8 after his passing. I'm trying to add it to my existing Trend Micro Maximum Security account. I tried scanning the QR code. That sent me to a screen that had an icon in the center with concentric circles. The circles had little images in them. There is also an arrow in the upper right that swoops up and to the right. None of these images seems to be clickable. The arrow appears to point to a symbol that provides a download function. When I click it, it gives me a message that says "File Manager Required" and gives me an options to Cancel or Download. I have downloaded the File Manager app a couple of times, but still cannot run the download for TM Maximum Security. Every time I try, I get the same message about downloading the File Manager app.

So, then, I tried sending an e-mail. I opened the e-mail in my iPhone and clicked the link. It took me to the same screen as the scan.

I tried downloading it from the App Store, but can't find Maximum Security there.

Am I missing something. Can this iPhone be added to my account?

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

3 years ago

Hi, rickat9926.

Check if your iPhone meets the minimum requirements to run and install Trend Micro Mobile Security. Here is the information you need to check:

• iOS 11.0 or higher
  • Internet Connection (to activate and check the expiration date, to download app updates and antivirus database)

Let us know if you have met the requirements.

Also, please search for "Trend Micro Mobile Security" on App Store. Let us know if it will still not appear on the result. You can check the steps in installing the app on the link below for more information:

How to install Mobile Security for iOS

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

340 Points

3 years ago

Did you try it this way. I had trouble showing my phn as a device and this link worked

https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/article/tmka-18908

Brand User

Superstar

• 

579 Messages

• 

9.4K Points

Thank you, jhwill!

- TM_Cathy

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights