• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021 9:03 PM

Closed

Answered

Unable to access account that is active

I purchased geek squad protection & trend micro subscription comes with that. I logged into my account & activated trend micro on my phone, causing my bank account to be overdrawn because I was charged a second time for it. I got it straightened out, only causing more issues of not being able to access my trend micro that comes with geek squad protection. So, how am I going to access the protection I paid for if it continues to say my account is for free version that my paid version is expired? Like I said I had 2 accounts due to some error, not made by me, I need this fixed, I have not been able to access the program since I purchased about 6 months ago, what a hoax!

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

231 Messages

• 

4.4K Points

3 years ago

Hi, jasonerickson35!

We're sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the normal behavior of the Trend Micro App. To look into this further
Can you tell us more about the issue that you encounter, do you encounter any error messages? 
Also, One member of our team will handle your concern with the utmost urgency via email. Thanks!

Regards
TM_Kar

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

310 Points

3 years ago

I renewed my account.  How can I activate it on my phone?

Brand User

Superstar

• 

579 Messages

• 

9.4K Points

Hi, cjharris1956!

Kindly refer to our response to your post. Here is the link: http://spr.ly/61211yY6GF

Thank you!

- TM_Cathy

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights