• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

Monday, July 19th, 2021 8:56 AM

Closed

Answered

Share a device Want protect mobile apple phone

Unable to SHARE protection to my mobile (yes have 2 other devices to share) When open it only offers free trials and nil product and wants to charge me? Will not transfer or let me paste my serial numbers. Is trend micro systems always hard to use or set up?

Internet security 

Brand User

Superstar

• 

445 Messages

• 

8.6K Points

3 years ago

Hi willwelch,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

After checking your account, your subscription is for Trend Micro Internet Security which is only available for laptops and computers.

If you want to protect your mobile devices, you will need to upgrade your subscription to Device Security Basic.

You can click the link below to learn more about Device security basic.

Device Security Basic

Hope this helps!

-TM_Angelo

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

3 years ago

i have similar problem I have the maximum security same happens when i try to add my iphone 11 pro then eventually when i do get to i already have a subscription subscription it just says you failed and advise error error code trying to get someone who knows what they are doing which is a shame as it was once a good and simple app when this term expires i will find another app that doesn't keep telling you to upgrade subscription

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

Hi, ihnash!

This happens when the maximum number of devices that can be protected by your account is reached. You have an option to transfer the license of your Trend Micro subscription, you just have to remove it from the current device and then install it on to the new device. You may check the link below for reference:

How to transfer protection (Mobile Security for iOS)

In case you have further inquiries, please let us know immediately.

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

Hi Rochelle i have one spare space but as i have told all your consultants it keeps referring me to i don't have a current subscription it has expired or it comes up to purchase these additional products and if i can get through to add it says report this fault number i have spent hours trying to get it to work and texting information to you which last time resulted in a text back you have no case number the case numbers were also in the note they sent me and in the reply i never had a problem previously but since i renewed this time it has been terrible I think your company may have got so big it has now become like Telstra and has become over complicated would you be able to credit the remainder of my payment credited back to me as i don't feel confident anymore on closing this problem only started when i tried to add my i phone 11 pro after i deleted my old i phone Thanks 

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

Hi, i.h.nash.

Upon checking, you have already 6 devices under your Trend Micro subscription and there is no remaining seat available. You can double-check your account and the devices under it by signing in to your Trend Micro account on this link.

I have also checked that your iPhone 11 Pro is one of the devices listed as protected but if you are still seeing a free trial or an expired license message on your Trend Micro Mobile Security app, you can follow the steps below:

1. Open your Trend Micro Mobile Security app
2. Scroll down then tap Settings
3. On the Settings, "Sign out" to sign out your Trend Micro account. 
4. After that, go to Settings again then tap "Set up account" to sign in to your Trend Micro account.

In case this process will not work, you have an option to delete the iPhone 11 Pro on your Trend Micro account and re-activate the protection by following the steps below:

1. Uninstall the Trend Micro Mobile Security app.

2. Install the app from App Store. Search for "Trend Micro Mobile Security".

3. Open your Trend Micro Mobile Security app
4. Scroll down then tap Settings
5. On the Settings, tap "Set up account" to sign in to your Trend Micro account.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

hi Kim de guzman re the advise on installing the trend app I have tried to do the above advise and it will not let me fully delete the account it just keeps referring me to add this subscription for $29.99

Also I have checked on my main work computer and also my lap top and it does not say that the I Phone 11 pro is in the bundle it only shows 5 of our 6 units the number 6 slot is empty I have taken a photo of this but can not send it as your email does not allow a reply also the error code #95000607. which it keeps on saying notify you and I have done it only to get a reply wrong case number which was included in the bundle which I find very frustrating 

As previous from the time spent trying to get this product to work has not achieved a way forward and as i would like to have all my units covered to protect not only my interests but also my clients I don't have the faith in your product which previously was excellent would you arrange to have the of excess days left on my subscription debited back to my account Ivan   

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

Apologies for the inconvenience, ihnash. I have tried removing your "Ivan's iphone 11 Pro" from your account on our end. Can you try to activate the protection on your iPhone 11 Pro again, please? Here's how:

1. Open your Trend Micro Mobile Security app
2. Scroll down then tap Settings
3. On the Settings, tap "Set up account" to sign in to your Trend Micro account.

Let us know how it goes.

- TM_Kim

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights