• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Thursday, February 24th, 2022 12:52 AM

Closed

Answered

Nothing but problems with phone now I have app

Telstra recently recommended trend Micro and help me put it on my phone since then I’ve had people who cannot contact me because they can’t get through, emails never arrive though I’m expecting them and my messages when someone send me one it says I have my notifications turned off. I’ve had nothing but problems since getting this app. I think it’s the VPN but can someone help me work out what is going on. Also it in interferes with my Internet.

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 years ago

The same thing has happened to me with other apps and turns out it was just a simple setting causing the interface.  What I found to be helpful is to use the phone support e.g., Apple support for suggestions.  Trend tech-support should be available to help you. You may have to email them I’m not sure, or try a Google search for a suggested fix.  You might have to uninstall the app/program and reinstall it, then hard start your phone. Good luck I’m only an amateur. 

(edited)

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

766 Messages

• 

15.4K Points

Thanks for sharing, @lwardstevenson! We're glad the issue you encountered was fixed!

If you need further help, feel free to reach out to us here or on our support channels. Cheers!

- TM_Kath

- TM_Kath

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

100 Points

You’re most welcome.  

BTW, I’m a newbie in this forum and I need help.  I bought an iPhone 13 pro max and have “someone living there in my iPhone.” He deletes app and changes password, etc.  He pretty much does whatever he wants.  I need Help, ridding him from my life.  Does anyone know of a reputable person who could deal with this😳Thx

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

766 Messages

• 

15.4K Points

2 years ago

Hi @rjncpalmer,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Let us check what causes the issue. Can you please try to turn off the Web Guard from the Mobile Security?

Please take note that if you are using another VPN app, Mobile Security may interfere with it, which may cause performance issues.

Awaiting your response.

- TM_Kath

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

210 Points

2 years ago

Hi I am deaf yeh my iPhone 12 Pro Max had problems with vpn all time drop down off grrr sound no good it’s stupid 

Brand User

Superstar

• 

445 Messages

• 

8.6K Points

Let us take a close look at this, barriedavison2017,

Can you provide the following information below?

• Trend Micro Mobile Security version
  • iOS version

Also, may I know if you're using the Trend Micro mobile security as well as the Trend Micro Wi-fi protection on the device?

Awaiting for your response.

- TM_Angelo

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights