Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(315)
D

Closed

Password Manager not logging in

After the last update, Password Manager will open a website, but does not send ID and password to enable.logging in.

Problem

Closed

Issues with the Trend Micro Password Manager

The current Secure Notes has no Edit/Discard/Save button for saved notes. Which is really prone to accidentally editing the saved notes. Please forward this feedback to the Research and Development team, and please provide a fix something like introduce Edit/Discard/Save button. I had to use Bitward

Idea

Closed

How does Password manager work

Can someone advise exactly how Password Manager is meant to work. I have installed it a number of times but it doesn't seem to work. When I attempt to login to some web sites, e.g. Amazon, I get a message saying IE is no longer supported and to change my default browser which is already set to Edge.

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager for Firefox not working

Only on one computer, on which Password Manager still works on Chrome I have tried the steps outlined Error: Unable to Help with Your Passwords (Password Manager) My Trend Micro account is part of my Geek Squad membership and Geek Squads answer was to use Chrome instead of Firefox.... Tried to fi

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Sick of renewal notices

I keep getting renewal notices for that password protection. As of now I can't log into to programs I PAY for because of this. How do I get rid of it?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Deleted Passwords Reappear in Records

When I delete passwords for sites for some reason they reappear in .CSV reports (Excel) later on.I use these reports to give an overall view of all my passwords to work on.But why do they reappear after I had deleted them?How do I delete passwords for sites and never see them again?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Password Manager error

Password Manager "unable to help" message. I have had this problem before. Randomly stops working. I have uninstalled / reinstalled. Previously there were instructions about reinstalling the certificate. and a third option to correct the problem. I can't find those instructions anymore. I have

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Protecting more than one device.

I have trend micro maximum security on my windows laptop and would like to protect a shared iPad that is used in my home. If I add the iPad to my list of protected devices will this iPad then have access to all my internet passwords through the master password or would the iPad act as its own device

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Failed to load extension from:

Hello, I am getting a Failed to load extension from errorFailed to load extension from:C:\\Windows\system32\tower_main. Manifest file is missing or unreadable.When I uninstall Trend Micro Internet Secuirty suite that errors goes away but when I install it back again then the error comes backPlease

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Unprotected passwords notification

There have been a couple of other posts about this, but not a satisfactory answer in my opinion.I get a message about unprotected passwords stored in browsers when I scan. I have checked every browser installed, and there are no saved passwords listed. I already have a password manager than I'v

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More