Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(315)
A

Closed

Trying to remove Trend error loading extension issue.

Hello,I'm trying to uninstall trend password manager to stop the error loading extension message from constantly popping up on my screen. Instructions tell me to uninstall but I cannot see the password manager program on my computer. Thanks for your help.Anne

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Password manager

I'm having an awful time with Password Manager but afraid to get rid of it because I don't remember what sites were added to it and currently can't get into 2 important sites because I don't remember the master password! The person on the phone at Trend was almost insistent I use

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager: Import from Chrome and Firefox

Hi,It would be great if Password Manager could import all logins from browsers built-in password managers.That could be implemented for the 2 most popular browsers (Chrome and FF), so customers won't have hard time disabling the native password manager, which is quite insecure and vulnerable to

Idea

• 

Replied

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager Doesn't Work in Chrome

Hi,The Trend Micro password manager auto-fill feature doesn't work for me in Chrome. I tried reinstalling the whole application and the Chrome Plug-in, but still, no luck.It works fine in the New Edge...

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Questions

How does this protect my passwords? Sites moved so fast I am not sure I had the chance to read everything

Question

Closed

I have just updated Firefox to default now I cannot use Password Manager, message is Unable to help with your passwords. Working in Chrome

I could not access my Webmail in Firefox, only in Chrome so I was advised to update Firefox to default. I have done so and found I still cannot access Webmail, but also not Password Manager. Password manager is working in Chrome but not in Firefox. I get the message - Unable to help with your Pass

Problem

Closed

Password Manager export passwords

When I sign into my Trend Micro account, go to resources, open and sign-in to Password Manager, I click on my name, then settings; there I should see a tab called "DATA" where I should be able to export, but it's mot there; I tried this with Edge, Chrome, and Firefox, with no luck. B

Problem

Closed

Unreliable Product and company is making my situation worse

https://en.community.trendmicro.com/conversations/password-manager/password-manager-export-passwords/5fab070d7fd3a810dc2da0b8After a Trend Technician remotely fixed my Trend issue; I now cannot make backups using Windows.Does anyone have a simple fix for the following error/backup failure message:&q

Problem

Closed

incorrect expire date

My old subscription date is showing in the account center and Trend Micro will not let me enable password manager- Help!

Question

Closed

Password Manager and MS Edge

I installed Password Manager on both desktop (Win 10) and Android. Works on Android however I have an issue with desktop. When using PW Manager it automatically loads on Internet Explorer 11. I tried disabling IE11 to force it to used Edge but it will not load at all. I am using the latest Trend

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More