Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(315)
D

Closed

Unprotected password in a browser

Trend Scan advises me there is an unprotected password in a browser. It does not give me any further information nor how to fix the problem.Please advise me how to find the offender and how to fix the issue.Thanks,Deb

Problem

• 

New

Closed

2 factor authentication

it will be a lot better and safer to have 2 factor authentication for password manager .why we cannot open the password manager offline(only throw browser)I will be very happy to have this features in TMwith best regards

Idea

Closed

My Master password will not work

When I try to use my Master password to save passwords will not work .. How can I change it or check to see if I wrote it down right ? Please help

Problem

Closed

Password Manager Chrome Extension stopped working after I upgraded to macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Hi there,As per the topic my Password Manager Chrome Extension no longer works, and this happened right after I upgraded my macOS version to Catalina 10.15.4. It constantly reads the following when I try to open it up:Unable to Help with Your PasswordsPlease try again or get support here.I tried usi

Problem

Closed

Password Manager

Hi, I have six devices and a Trendmicro Maximum Security subscription. It appears there can only be one password manager for all devices it that correct? I had hoped to have a seperate manager for my spouse so we are not changing each others info.

Question

Closed

PASSWORD STORAGE

I am trying to create an account. It seems to eject my email address & I KNOW it is right?

Question

Closed

Brave Browser Extension

Productivity and Security concerns have led me to use the Brave browser! So far I love it and am using it exclusively for all of my client's research. That said, it's incredibly inconvenient to have to open a Chrome browser just to get my passwords. When do you anticipate providing an exte

Question

Closed

can I store phone numbers

can I store phone numbers

Question

Closed

Password Manager has stopped after moving to Edge version

Tried to use PM with Edge but no luck so I uninstalled PM. Tried to reinstall it. It wouldn't reinstall saying it was still installed yet Settings>Apps & features did not show it. Went into Edge, TM ikon>Password Manager, yes it was till there and on. Logged in and all my passwords

Problem

Closed

"This Activation Code has already been used. Please contact Trend Micro for help"

If I go into PM and check subscriptions, it shown that my subscription is still valid. It asks for and activation code. I enter the code I was given. It gives the above error message and won't accept it.

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More