Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(315)
A

Closed

sync

I have saved additional passwords on my tablet. How do I get the password manager on my pc to sync and pick up that new password?

Question

Closed

Password Manager

TM updated on 2/8/20 and Password Mgr disappeared from my computer. Can find no evidence that it had ever been installed. What's up?I need it back.

Problem

Closed

Password Manager in Brave browser

Currently I am sick and tired of the top three web browsers (Edge, Chrome and Firefox) as they are to bleeding slow and the web sites are litteres with advertisements that makes it impossible to navigate. With this I am trialling Brave and it appears that I am happy with this.Will Trend Micro be su

Question

Closed

How do I get Password Mgr to automatically update new passwords?

After multiple warnings about weak passwords, we created brand new ones for everything. However, I am still getting warnings about weak or too short passwords. What's the trick to get the program (loaded and running on Chrome) to recognize and update?

Question

Closed

Password Manager don't import file

I tried to import a CSV file (original exported from Password Manager but modified to add more entries) and it shows the import was successful but when I checked the entries, it remained the old ones.

Problem

Closed

Unable to use new Master Password

After I reset my Master Password and open the Trend Micro Security App from my Windows 10 Desktop and select the Data>Password Manager I can't use the new password. The reason I know this is it continues to show me the Old Password Hint. After serveral tries I get locked out. The same thing

Question

Closed

Subscription for password Manager

HI,I purchased subscription for password manager, paid for and received confirmation email with serial number. Everytime I try to renew my suscription and activate it says "It looks like you did not type the right Activation Code. Please try again."Firstly I though I done it to soon and I

Question

Closed

Your password rules are weak!!

Your product password rules are weak for a Security Product. Seriously cannot use characters or limited to just a few!! Password safe master password limited in size!! WTF.  I am a new user to your product and pleased with its usage at the moment but seriously fix the password strength!!&

Question

Closed

Password Manager no longer asks me for my password on Scotia Banking

Password Manager will not automatically sign in or ask me for my password for my banking. I have deleted all saved information with respect to Scotia Online Banking.  Yet, Password Manager still says it has "access" but like I said it doesn't log me in.I have deleted the extension and reloaded

Problem

Closed

Trend password manager no longer runs on firefox will this be fixed?

only happened today 04/05/2019 , manager still installed . Firefox says it is not certified to run on Firefox

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More