Skip to main content
Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
A
Brave Browser Extension

Productivity and Security concerns have led me to use the Brave browser! So far I love it and am using it exclusively for all of my client's rese

Question

can I store phone numbers

can I store phone numbers

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Question

Password Manager has stopped after moving to Edge version

Tried to use PM with Edge but no luck so I uninstalled PM. Tried to reinstall it. It wouldn't reinstall saying it was still installed yet Settin

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Problem

"This Activation Code has already been used. Please contact Trend Micro for help"

If I go into PM and check subscriptions, it shown that my subscription is still valid. It asks for and activation code. I enter the code I was given.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Problem

sync

I have saved additional passwords on my tablet. How do I get the password manager on my pc to sync and pick up that new password?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Question

Password Manager

TM updated on 2/8/20 and Password Mgr disappeared from my computer. Can find no evidence that it had ever been installed. What's up?I need it b

Problem

Password Manager is not saving password automatically

Hi there,my PW Manager does not work.All things you described to it running I tried see below: Als The PW Manager is on chrome enabled.Password Manage

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Problem

Closed

Password Manager in Brave browser

Currently I am sick and tired of the top three web browsers (Edge, Chrome and Firefox) as they are to bleeding slow and the web sites are litteres wit

Question

Closed

How do I get Password Mgr to automatically update new passwords?

After multiple warnings about weak passwords, we created brand new ones for everything. However, I am still getting warnings about weak or too short

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

Question

Closed

Password Manager don't import file

I tried to import a CSV file (original exported from Password Manager but modified to add more entries) and it shows the import was successful but whe

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

Problem