Hustler

Hustler

• 

24 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Wednesday, January 31st, 2024 11:01 AM

Closed

Curved Monitor Recommendations for Optimal Trend Micro Protection?

Hello fellow cybersecurity enthusiasts,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm in the market for a new curved monitor and would greatly appreciate your insights and recommendations, especially concerning how it might enhance the efficiency of Trend Micro protection.

Currently, I rely on Trend Micro for my cybersecurity needs, and I'm keen to optimize my setup further. As we know, a good monitor can significantly impact our computing experience, especially when it comes to detecting and responding to potential threats.

Ultimately, I'm aiming for a monitor that not only enhances the visual aspect of my computing but also complements Trend Micro's capabilities in safeguarding my digital space.

Your insights and recommendations would be invaluable in helping me make an informed decision. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

6 months ago

Hi @judywatsonn,

You can use any type of monitor that you prefer for your computer setup; it doesn't actually affect the performance of a computer, security software, or other applications. The choice of monitor is primarily for the visual experience. If you would like to know the system requirements that best suit Trend Micro Security Software, you may check on this page: Trend Micro Security System Requirements for Windows

Hope this helps!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights