Skip to main content
Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
T
Failed to load extension from:

Hello, I am getting a Failed to load extension from errorFailed to load extension from:C:\\Windows\system32\tower_main. Manifest file is missing or u

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Extensions not behaving in Firefox

I have current build of Windows 10,Firefox 85, Trend Micro Maximum Security. Password Manager & PayGuard would not launch. I deleted Firefox and T

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

2 m ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Accepted Solution

Closed

losing passwords stored in recalcitrant password manager

For a week now, all I can coax out of password manager is "Unable to Help with Your Passwords". the advice seems to be uninstall, then reins

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

2 m ago

Problem

Password Manager (two different accounts on two different machines) stopped working in Firefox

Password Manager stopped working in Firefox on two machines on the same day, so is there a new issue with Firefox? I've been through all the rec

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

2 m ago

Question

Trying to remove Trend error loading extension issue.

Hello,I'm trying to uninstall trend password manager to stop the error loading extension message from constantly popping up on my screen. Instruc

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

3 m ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Password manager

I'm having an awful time with Password Manager but afraid to get rid of it because I don't remember what sites were added to it and currentl

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

angelo_audrey_dizon 

3 m ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager: Import from Chrome and Firefox

Hi,It would be great if Password Manager could import all logins from browsers built-in password managers.That could be implemented for the 2 most pop

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

alyssa_alonzo 

3 m ago

Idea

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager Doesn't Work in Chrome

Hi,The Trend Micro password manager auto-fill feature doesn't work for me in Chrome. I tried reinstalling the whole application and the Chrome Pl

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

rochellemae_bautista 

3 m ago

Problem

• 

Resolved

Questions

How does this protect my passwords? Sites moved so fast I am not sure I had the chance to read everything

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

saccharine_ching 

4 m ago

Question

Closed

I have just updated Firefox to default now I cannot use Password Manager, message is Unable to help with your passwords. Working in Chrome

I could not access my Webmail in Firefox, only in Chrome so I was advised to update Firefox to default. I have done so and found I still cannot access

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

5 m ago

Problem