Hustler

Hustler

• 

24 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Wednesday, February 28th, 2024 11:14 AM

Closed

Any recommendations for ultrawide curved monitors compatible with Trend Micro software?

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently on the lookout for a new ultrawide curved monitor to enhance my workstation setup. However, I have one specific requirement—I need it to be fully compatible with Trend Micro software.

As someone who relies on Trend Micro for security solutions, it's crucial for me to ensure that any new hardware I integrate into my system doesn't conflict with this software. Hence, I'm seeking recommendations from the community.

If you've had experience with ultrawide curved monitors that seamlessly work alongside Trend Micro products without any hiccups, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Your recommendations don't have to strictly adhere to these preferences, but they would certainly help narrow down my options.

Feel free to share your experiences, recommendations, or any insights you might have regarding ultrawide curved monitors and their compatibility with Trend Micro software.

Thank you all in advance for your help and expertise!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

122 Messages

• 

2.5K Points

5 months ago

Hi @judywatsonn,

Thank you for raising this concern to this community. 

Even though we would be happy to assist you in making this decision, it is best to select the option that you want because you will be the one using it. Although there haven't been any documented problems with Ultrawide curve monitors, we understand that you would like to reduce the selection of monitors you want to buy but rest assured that Trend Micro products that are published have undergone extensive testing to ensure they meet all requirements, including network compatibility, hardware, and software.

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

@tm_prima​ 

Instead of all this bla-bla-bla a simple answer: "ultrawide curved monitors" are just monitors , no interaction with TM whatsoever.....

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

122 Messages

• 

2.5K Points

Hi @claudiubotezatu 

You're right! Thank you for your insights. We've just provided our insights too into the customer's concern regarding Trend Micro and Ultrawide monitors.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights