Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(272)
R

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager for Firefox not working

Only on one computer, on which Password Manager still works on Chrome I have tried the steps outlined Error: Unable to Help with Your Passwords (Password Manager) My Trend Micro account is part of my Geek Squad membership and Geek Squads answer was to use Chrome instead of Firefox.... Tried to fi

Problem

Closed

Sick of renewal notices

I keep getting renewal notices for that password protection. As of now I can't log into to programs I PAY for because of this. How do I get rid of it?

Question

Closed

Deleted Passwords Reappear in Records

When I delete passwords for sites for some reason they reappear in .CSV reports (Excel) later on.I use these reports to give an overall view of all my passwords to work on.But why do they reappear after I had deleted them?How do I delete passwords for sites and never see them again?

Question

Closed

Password Manager error

Password Manager "unable to help" message. I have had this problem before. Randomly stops working. I have uninstalled / reinstalled. Previously there were instructions about reinstalling the certificate. and a third option to correct the problem. I can't find those instructions anymore. I have

Problem

Closed

Protecting more than one device.

I have trend micro maximum security on my windows laptop and would like to protect a shared iPad that is used in my home. If I add the iPad to my list of protected devices will this iPad then have access to all my internet passwords through the master password or would the iPad act as its own device

Question

Failed to load extension from:

Hello, I am getting a Failed to load extension from errorFailed to load extension from:C:\\Windows\system32\tower_main. Manifest file is missing or unreadable.When I uninstall Trend Micro Internet Secuirty suite that errors goes away but when I install it back again then the error comes backPlease

Problem

• 

Resolved

Unprotected passwords notification

There have been a couple of other posts about this, but not a satisfactory answer in my opinion.I get a message about unprotected passwords stored in browsers when I scan. I have checked every browser installed, and there are no saved passwords listed. I already have a password manager than I'v

Question

Closed

Password Manager

What is an example of a secure note?

Question

Closed

Not putting in Log in details

My bank has separate pages for user name and password. Password manager won't put either detail in. In Paypal it puts my user name in but not the password. Any suggestions?

Question

Closed

Password Manager extension for Firefox does not load

I have followed the notes, but the Extension will not load in Firefox

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More