Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

Monday, May 13th, 2024 5:34 AM

Password Manager

I have Maximum Security installed which includes Password Manager.  However, my spouse wants to use PM on his device and is happy to install separately, but NOWHERE can we find details on the price.  All there is a "30 day free trial" button but no info on buying it WITHOUT the free trial.  We are well aware of its capabilities and he is happy to buy it without the trial.  Any clues?

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

128 Messages

• 

2.6K Points

2 months ago

Hi @helen,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Thank you for the sudden interest in purchasing our Password Manager product. 

You may check this link to purchase a subscription for the password manager then to activate it, use this Password Manager website for the detailed instruction. 

Hope this helps! 

Superstar

• 

207 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

2 months ago

Hi, @helen 

Are you aware of the fact that Trend Micro's PM cam be used for multiple devices using the same license or subscription. For instance I have a Trend Micro PM due to the reason I have a subscription of Maximum Security. I can use the same account and with the master password of it over multiple devices.

My point is if you are looking for sharing of PM you may do so. As PM does not have any device limits to it.

Regards,

Anime_007

(edited)

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

36 Messages

• 

770 Points

Hi @Anime_007 ,

Thank you for sharing this information.

While Trend Micro Password Manager can be used for multiple devices, we encourage users to only employ it for personal use to prevent sharing account information, including passwords, to another individual.

Thank you.

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

@tm_z​ That's exactly the problem!   Obviously, I have a multitude of passwords, which my spouse neither needs or wants!

Hence I'm back to the same issue - what is the cost of him buying PWM for his own use, in his own name?

Superstar

• 

207 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

@helen​ hi, 

I suggest you to reach TM's chat support option.

https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/prechat/

Provide your chat representative your Country details as where are you from. They will help you in providing the link for the TM's PM for your region. As prices varies from region to region. Also license of other reasons may not work for other reasons.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

92 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi @Anime_007 ,

Thanks a lot for providing this useful suggestion.

@helen , I would personally recommend this option as well.

This is so we can have one of our support engineers assist you real-time, discuss and provide all possible offers, and ensure that setting up the Password Manager to your spouse's account goes smoothly.

Reach our chat support through here

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights