• 

31 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

Tuesday, January 30th, 2024 5:34 AM

Closed

Seeking Insights on Advanced Threat Protection in HPC with Trend Micro

Hey Community,

Hope everyone is doing well! I've been delving into the world of High-Performance Computing (HPC) lately and exploring how Trend Micro fits into the security landscape of these environments. Specifically, I'm interested in understanding more about Advanced Threat Protection in HPC Computing with Trend Micro.

I'm curious if anyone here has hands-on experience or insights on how Trend Micro's solutions address the unique security challenges posed by HPC setups. What features have you found particularly effective in safeguarding HPC clusters and systems? Any specific recommendations or best practices?

Additionally, I'm interested in any real-world scenarios where Trend Micro's advanced threat protection played a crucial role in maintaining the integrity and security of HPC environments. Have you encountered any noteworthy success stories or challenges that the community can learn from?

Your experiences and knowledge would be immensely valuable in shaping a comprehensive understanding of Trend Micro's role in securing HPC. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and learning from the collective expertise of this fantastic community!

Thanks in advance!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

6 months ago

Hi @charliekthrn ,

It's crucial for these different components to function at consistent speeds and performance levels. If they fail to maintain synchronization, high-performance computing (HPC) becomes unattainable, and the entire system will encounter issues. 
In setting up this kind of system, you should consider that the servers must efficiently handle data ingestion and processing from the storage components, while these components should be capable of efficiently providing data to the servers to facilitate HPC. Similarly, the networking components must enable seamless, high-speed data transfer between the other elements.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other insights regarding this.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights