Hustler

Hustler

• 

24 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Monday, January 15th, 2024 1:32 PM

Closed

How can Trend Micro enhance edge server security in a rapidly evolving digital landscape?

Hello Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your valuable insights and expertise on a crucial topic – enhancing edge server security in today's rapidly evolving digital landscape.

In the face of ever-changing cyber threats, it has become increasingly important for organizations to fortify their edge server security measures. As I delve into this subject, I am particularly interested in understanding how Trend Micro, a renowned name in cybersecurity, can contribute to bolstering edge server security.

I would greatly appreciate any information or experiences you can share regarding Trend Micro's solutions or best practices for securing edge servers. What features or strategies have you found effective in safeguarding edge environments? Have you encountered any specific challenges, and if so, how were they addressed?

Furthermore, if there are any recent developments, updates, or emerging trends in edge server security that the community is aware of, I would love to hear about them. Collaboration and shared knowledge play a pivotal role in staying ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving realm of cybersecurity.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise. I look forward to a fruitful discussion and learning from the collective wisdom of this forum.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

6 months ago

Hi @judywatsonn ,

Here at Trend Micro, we provide protection from all sorts of platforms , starting from your personal devices at home up to the devices and servers that you have at your company , we all have specific protection for each. And whet it comes to server protection we have Trend Micro Server Protect, to know more about our product you can refer to the link below:

https://www.trendmicro.com/en_za/business/products/user-protection/sps/endpoint/serverprotect-for-microsoft-windows-and-novell-netware.html

Let me know if you have further questions.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights