Hustler

Hustler

• 

24 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Monday, February 26th, 2024 12:55 PM

Closed

Can anyone recommend reliable rack mount servers for small businesses?

Hello fellow forum members,

I'm currently in the process of upgrading the server infrastructure for my small business and I'm seeking some recommendations. We're looking to invest in rack servers due to their space efficiency and scalability.

Our primary criteria include reliability, performance, and cost-effectiveness. We want servers that can handle the demands of our growing business without breaking the bank. Additionally, we're keen on solutions that offer good support and have a solid track record in terms of reliability.

If you have experience with rack mount servers or have recently made a similar investment for your small business, I'd greatly appreciate your insights. Which brands or models have you found to be reliable and efficient? Are there any specific features or considerations that we should keep in mind while making our decision?

Furthermore, if you have any tips on where to purchase these servers or any ongoing promotions or deals, please do share!

Thank you all in advance for your valuable input. Your recommendations will greatly assist us in making an informed decision for our business's infrastructure upgrade.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

128 Messages

• 

2.6K Points

5 months ago

Hi @judywatsonn,

We appreciate that you've posted this concern here. 

Please note that Trend Micro expertise lies in antivirus solutions, and while we are happy to assist with any home security-related inquiries, we are not equipped to recommend specific servers for your small business. For server recommendations, we recommend checking our business community page which can help you with your concern and Trend Micro business products that may support it. 

If you have any questions regarding our home antivirus products or security solutions, feel free to ask, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights