• 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

Sat, Jan 15, 2022 3:41 PM

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager for Firefox not working

Only on one computer, on which Password Manager still works on Chrome

I have tried the steps outlined Error: Unable to Help with Your Passwords (Password Manager)

My Trend Micro account is part of my Geek Squad membership and Geek Squads answer was to use Chrome instead of Firefox....

Tried to find answer on Firefox website with no success.

Any ideas?

thanks

Legend

• 

753 Messages

• 

13.4K Points

Il y a 9 m

Hi ron_6217e5,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community.

I would like to inform you that on version 17.7, the Trend Micro toolbar for Mozilla Firefox is currently under maintenance and will be available soon.

We humbly apologize for the delay, our developers have been closely coordinating with Mozilla Firefox to make it available as soon as possible. We will make sure to let you know once the update is available.

In the meantime, you may use other web browsers and add their own Trend Micro Toolbar

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

@tm_rochelle​ 

Your reply was 6 months ago. What is going on and when can we expect a solution to be available?

Brand User
tm_kim

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

Hi, klepwjjr.

Password Manager should now be working on your Mozilla Firefox. Make sure that your Firefox is in the latest version. After that, kindly follow the steps below: Cannot install Password Manager certificate in Firefox

Let us know if you need further assistance.

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

Just installed the password manager extension. It does not work with Firefox.

Brand User
tm_kim

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

Hi, klepwjjr.

May I know your Firefox version? Here's how you can check: Find what version of Firefox you are using

Make sure to remove the previous Password Manager first and install the latest one in this link.

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

I am running version 102.0.1 (64 bit).

Need Help?

Ask the Community