Hustler

Hustler

• 

40 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Sat, May 7, 2022 11:57 PM

Sick of renewal notices

I keep getting renewal notices for that password protection.  As of now I can't log into to programs I PAY for because of this. How do I get rid of it?

Brand User
tm_angelo

Superstar

• 

445 Messages

• 

8.6K Points

Il y a 13 d

Hi pris_il_humbrdr,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community.

The reason you receive renewal emails is due to your password manager subscription being expired. I can confirm that renewal emails have been turned off on your password manager subscription. Please allow 7 - 10 business days for the changes to come into effect.

Also, you can try to log in, on the website link below to manage your account.

Trend Micro Account

Hope this helps!

-TM_Angelo

Hustler

• 

40 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

@tm_angelo​ These are popups on my computer and this has been going on for MONTHS. And because some of the paid subscriptions I have online I can no longer access them.

I changed a password on one of those accounts not long ago and it worked for a day or two. I had to call the business to do this because I couldn't do it on my own. Now I'm going to have to do that again.

Legend

• 

644 Messages

• 

11.3K Points

Hi

Can you send a screenshot of the pop-ups you're getting for us to further check this? 

Awaiting for your response. 

- TM_Rochelle

Legend

• 

644 Messages

• 

11.3K Points

Hi ,

The email sent to you by TM_Kree is legitimate. Check your subscription expiry date to see if it has been extended as mentioned in the email. You may login your account on Trend Micro MyAccount to manage your subscription.

-TM_Rochelle 

Need Help?

Ask the Community