Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
W

Closed

I don't understand you

It is to complicated to understand you in English Language. I will finish Trend Micro Mobile Security next time. Wolf Müllergerlach, Hamburg, Germany

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

HATE THIS PROGRAM!!!

I shouldn't have to add, essencially every site I need to get into, to a list.I'm ready to uninstall and dump it!

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

When prompting for fingerprint, cannot scan and overlay is stuck

When trying to unlock apps or access settings the fingerprint prompt appears but cannot scan. The overlay will then be stuck and I have to reset my phone each time.Very annoying

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

"permissions at risk"

What does the message " Permissions at risk " mean

Question

Closed

VPN

How do I get Trend Micro to stop turning off my VPN?

Question

Closed

Trend On android Shuts down

Trend shuts down real nuisance. Considering uninstall. Renew cost me 2 days. Fix please.

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Privacy concerns

I have serious concerns about the privacy issues of the application and it's level of permission. Really they need access to camera, contacts, location and the history of sites I use. They have and need more permission than I assign myself on the device.Also lately they have been blocking conservati

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

VPN wifi

At times I check my VPN is on (I have it set to "Always on) but initially it shows it is off but then switches to "on". Why is that happening?

Question

Closed

Setting up webguard won't complete

Installing mobile security on a new phone, when I turn on Web Guard by pressing 'allow now', it takes me to a screen with all my apps and there is no option to 'complete'. How do I complete permissions?

Question

Web guard security turns off itself Oppo AX5

Why Web guard security turns off itself Oppo AX5

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More