Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(682)
M

Closed

The "shortcut" .

shortcut" The "shortcut" on the navigation bar gets in the way. I don't need to have the shortcut. I need and use "Trend Micro" but I don't need to have the shortcut on the navigation bar. If it's really necessary, place it in the notification panel. Thanks.

Problem

Closed

Trend micro slows down my mobile

The performance of my mobile (Motorola G22) slows down by running trend micro 😠

Problem

Closed

Your security app keeps turning its self off

Why does your security app keep turning its self off.

Question

Closed

Apps draining battery

All the applications on this phone are there for a reason. That is why we have rechargeable batteries on the phone.

Problem

Closed

VPN will not connect on android

Went on line. Followed directions of deleting VPN and reopened still will not connect. Keeps saying try again.  Problem only arose since latest upgrade of app.

Problem

Closed

Can't Remove Old Device From Trend Micro

Hi, I want to remove Trend Micro from an old phone so that I can use it on my new phone but despite Trend Micro saying to click the "x" in next to the device in order to remove it, there is no "x". I've looked online and can't seem to find anyone with a similar issue and every solution to removing a

Problem

Closed

I have problem setting up Trend Micro Mobile Security

Trend Micro Mobile Security was turned on in the Accessibility setting during feature setup but it keeps reverting to the Off position.

Problem

Closed

Pinned

Trend Micro Mobile Security version 15.6.0.4950 now available!

We are thrilled to announce the release of TMMS version 15.6.0.4950, now available for download on the Google Play Store. To ensure you make the most of this update, please take a moment to read through the following release notes highlighting the key improvements:     1. Fake Clean

Announcements

Closed

GUI Improvement

It seems a year later and the suggestion is ignored. I like seeing the icon letting me know my protection is in place. The location of the 'man' icon STILL SUCKS. It confounds me that TM is not taking the feedback to move it to the top right bar. I have altered the accessibility settings but talk ab

Idea

Closed

Web guard

Web guard is always closing by itself. A warning appears than i have to activate it from allowings. İs it normal?

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More