Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(682)

Closed

The report is NOT working

When you ask for a security "report" for a given period, nothing comes up. Spins endlessly and says "wait" ... 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Problem

Closed

This feature has been turned off because it slows down your phone

​Error Message: ​​"This feature has been turned off because it slows down your phone"​ ​ ​ ​Why is this happening?​ ​You may get the error when ​​turning ON Web Guard​​ or other ​​Trend Micro Mobile

Problem

Closed

App freeze will no longer close apps

When I run System Tuner and do App Freeze after Optimizing, it comes back with no improvement and all the apps I selected to close are all still open. Issue occurs if I try and close one or multiple apps. Running software on Samsung Galaxy S9 device Trend Micro 11.0.1.2249

Problem

Closed

Vpn

A trendmicro devia ter vpn ilimitada para subscritores. Não ter que pagar a parte. 

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

This feature has been turned off because it slows down your phone

I got a new phone, and set up trend micro security. I am not able to give permission for web guard, and have turned off the battery saver, so I am not receiving the full security

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Eye strain due to intracranial 🧠 pressure must have dark mode

I need a way to make the trend micro apps run in dark mode with white writing. I suffer from a brain condition where the cerebrospinal fluid builds up inside my head, causing the nerves in my eyes to bulge. As a result, I have a challenging time seeing dark writing on a light background. Please upd

Idea

Closed

VPN

I keep getting notices that I've been disconnected from my Always on VPN

Problem

Closed

Phishing text from 0406473581 not detected

I received a phishing text message from 0406473581 that was not picked up.https://tollwaylink-billings.com/betchow

Question

Closed

Web guard

Web guard constantly switches off.

Problem

Closed

Website block that i searched for

I searched for a company that sell irons, clothing irons and it wont let me in the fucking site. Not warning, no option to ignore the overzealous 'protection', it just says 'off limits. Category; shopping, spam'. No fucking duh its shopping I am trying to bye an iron!

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More