Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(682)
M

Closed

Cannot read the folder that Trend Micro has blocked and reports in a popup window

Cannot read the folder that Trend Micro has blocked and reports in a popup window - window frame to small and cannot be expended. Most annoying and useless to be honest.

Question

Closed

Give feedback of concerns

Email address refused in survey so had to click no!   ???yet this is accepted by you as my email.

Question

Closed

Does not detect the pre-installed apps

I m using Samsung Galaxy M32 and Trend Micro does not detect the pre-installed apps such as Samsung Pay Mini, Samsung Galaxy Store etc. Need to fix this on a high severity.

Problem

Closed

SMS Phishing Link

I got a text message early in the morning which appeared to be from Eastlink about an outstanding toll. I have not been getting a lot of sleep lately and was obviously not thinking straight so I clicked on the link. Only after that did I realise that I should not have done that. I have done a scan u

Question

Closed

Webguard, Fraudbuster, Payguard & Wifichecker/Running in background (Insight section), turn themselves off constantly throughout everyday

Webguard, Fraudbuster, Payguard & Wifichecker (Insight section) ALWAYS turn off, many many many times/day. This happens constantly and often just minutes after I've reset them. I have to do this "MANY××" times/day leaving my devices vulnerable and me feeling very uncertain. I chatted

Problem

Closed

Fraud buster on Android

Fraud Buster on Android won't turn on.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

VPN and webguard

Why does my webguard and VPN keep getting turned off

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Samsung Ultra

Can I download Trend Micro on my Samsung Ultra?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

android auto

I have a new phone (A53) with Trend mobile security. Can't seem to connect to android auto as location notifications not coming through.  

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Fraud Buster missing scam messages

Trend Micro Fraud Buster is not picking up Scam SMS Messages, and the link to report these messages has also disappeared too. This is not what I would expect from a recently purchased 2 year subscription to be doing on my device.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More