Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(682)

Closed

I can't get it on my other 4 damn devices

I been trying for hrs I have ask and ask noby wants to help I'm getting upset I can't get the app because I don't have Internet they shut it down because of my VPN so what am I to do

Problem

Closed

Virüs ve hatalar

Bilgisayar ve telefonlarımda ciddi virüsler var ayrıca sistemlerin bozulmasını sağladılar sistem hatalarının düzelmesi ve tehditlerin kaldırılması için yardıma ihtiyacım var ayrıca cihazlarımda hayalet ekran oluşturuyorlar güven vermiyor hatalar üzerinde çalışılması gerekiyor uygulama kendisinde bil

Problem

Closed

Virüs ve hatalar

Bilgisayar ve telefonlarımda ciddi virüsler var ayrıca sistemlerin bozulmasını sağladılar sistem hatalarının düzelmesi ve tehditlerin kaldırılması için yardıma ihtiyacım var ayrıca cihazlarımda hayalet ekran oluşturuyorlar güven vermiyor hatalar üzerinde çalışılması gerekiyor uygulama kendisinde bil

Problem

Closed

Constantly getting "Suspicious Page".

Sudedenly for the last few weeks, I am constantly getting Suspicious Page warnings every time I move from the main article to read on. Getting to be extremely annoying. Never used to happen before. Will not allow me to open the page even though I'm "aware of the risk and want to continue". I doubt

Problem

Closed

Icici imobile app does not work when trendmicro mobile security is installed

Icici imobile app does not work when trendmicro mobile security is installed on my android phone. Everyone, I have disabled trendmicro mobile security and use icici imobile app. Any solution to use bank app without disabling mobile security,  pls share

Problem

Closed

Why am I still getting lots of scam emails and messages. I thought I was protected by Trend.

I'm fed up with scams. I thought Trend protected me.

Question

Closed

Traend micro community emails

I can't unsubsribe from these emails as the link to unsubsribe doesn't work. Please fix your link so I can Unsubscribe from your SPAM and stop sending me the emails

Problem

Closed

Security always turning its self off

Why does my security keep turning it's self off.

Question

Closed

"shortcut"

The "shortcut" on the navigation bar gets in the way. I don't need to have the shortcut. I need and use "Trend Micro" but I don't need to have the shortcut on the navigation bar. If it's really necessary, place it in the notification panel. Thanks.

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More