Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
C

Closed

VPN ICON KEY MISSING

The VPN icon isn't showing on my status bar anymore yet it is ON according to my web protection. Whether it was after a windows, Samsung or Trend update I don't know. Sometimes I see it flash on but disappears immediately

Question

Closed

Virüs

Cihazıma girmiş ciddi virüsler var yardım pandemiden dolayı dışarı çıkamıyorum o yüzden süre dolduğunda para ile almam için uzatırsanız süreyi devam ederim sizle her yer kapalı onun için almam zaman alacak

Question

Closed

Locked Phone

Tried to uninstall on Android phone. Locked up. Password and unlock key didn't help. Customer service useless

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Cannot access "accessability "to activate Web guard

Samsung galaxy table, android , lollipop v5.0.2Trend tells me my Web guard is turned off. When I enter the Web guard set up page, the slider to activate Web guard is greyed out If I tap it to turn it green, nothing happens and the slider remains greyed. Therefore I can't proceed to the "allow now" s

Question

Closed

Mariano

Porque no me funciona trend micro en mi Xiaomi red mi note 10 pro cuando tengo pagada la suscripción hasta el 2023

Question

Closed

Geheime Aufnahmen funktionieren nicht.

Bei eingeschalteter"App Sperre" sollte nach 3 Fehlversuchen ein Foto gemacht werden und mir zugesendet werden.Das funktioniert nicht.

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Virüs

Cihazıma bulaşmış dosya biçiminde virüsler var yardım

Question

Closed

VPN always on isn't connected to my android system it says in my notification. But all seems to be on?

VPN always on isn't connected to my android system it says in my notification. But all seems to be on?

Question

Closed

My phone and the Trend application

My Trend product does not recognize my phone! And so I am unprotected! The application wants to start a free trial or to transfer my already installed product to this device as if it's not the same phone that it has been installed on about 3/22/2021. Why?? It's things like this that make me wonder h

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Delete the message already

Getting daily, annoying messages about a suspicious url in a text message but the message is not found.

Idea

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More