Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
D
確認が必要なプライバシー設定を1件検出 以下のボタンをクリックして、Facebookのプライバシー設定を確認してください。詳細の表示 スキャン結果の表示今後表示しない ストーリーズこの意味がわかりません私はどの様にたいおうしたらよいでしょうか?

確認が必要なプライバシー設定を1件検出 以下のボタンをクリックして、Facebookのプライバシー設定を確認してください。詳細の表示 スキャン結果の表示 今後表示しない ストーリーズ

Question

Can not log in

I have TrendMicro on my laptop. I have added my Samsung cell phone to my account, have the app on my phone, but cannot login to my account.  When I go online on my laptop, it doesn't show that my Samsung has been added. Also, the WiFi checker on the phone app does not allow me to do a scan, s

Problem

"Mobile security is protecting" message blocks me from typing

Hi there This is really frustrating. The above mentioned message keeps popping up every time I open an app and it forces me to wait for it to disappear before I can type. I've checked the mobile security app notifications and it doesn't give an option to remove the motivations. 

Problem

Password just set but being told is wrong have used up all attempts but one

Keeps telling me my password is wrong ! I just set it. I only have one attempt left!

Question

Mobile hangs a lot

I am using Moto X and it hangs a lot while installing this app. What will be the solution. I have checked while uninstalling it is working fine.

Question

Closed

Remove message

I want to remove "The message that is displayed" but i don't find where I have to modify the parameters. I want to upload the printscreen but I cannot

Question

Closed

App keeps saying that my home WiFi network is not secure.

App keeps saying that my home WiFi network is not secure and that I should switch to a 3G or 4G network. I keep closing the pop up window that fills the screen but it appears 10 seconds later. The WiFi network is already on the trusted networks list and is password protected.

Problem

Closed

VPN address passthrew

My ISP provider allows me to see stats from their "modem" and they even have an app for it. But the modem is behind my router and therefore on another IP scope. I would like to be able to add a scope or address that the WIFI Protection App would ignore blocking when VPN is on.

Idea

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Blocking Unwanted Calls and Span

Would you like to know why the application no longer has the Call Barring menu? Because it was very useful for me

Question

Closed

How do I scan QR code?

How can I scan a QR code image ?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More