Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
Z
WebGuard - setup not complete

Dear companions in misfortune, Problem : It is not possible to activate the feature WebGuard. There is no way to complete the process.This issue was presented before in this forum, but without a solution to my satisfaction.(https://en.community.trendmicro.com/conversations/mobile-security-for-androi

Problem

Please help me get rid of that Trend Micro Button!!!

I had to reinstall Trend Micro mobile security for Android. Since then I have an ugly and useless Trend Micro Button on Start Screen. How can I get rid of that?I have a screenshot:Please help me, thank you so much!

Problem

Phone

My phone is not a LMX-220

Problem

Why should the GPS location be turned on all the time ?

Turning on GPS all the times drains the battery. Which is not good for mobile. Think Trendmicro should find an alternative solution. Thanks

Problem

Still wanting money at end of trial period, after deducting funds

Renewed subscription ( yearly subscription already paid) still telling me that I have to pay to unlock all the features.

Problem

Unblocking blocked website

I'm having issue accessing a website for one of my course topics because Trend Micro blocked it every time I want to open it, how can I unblock and then tell Trend Micro not to block it anymore?Cheers,Samuel Aleer

Problem

phishing attempt from website

A phishing attempt has been detected by my Trendmicro licence.A popup window shows the same intrusion at frequent intervals of time which is, as you can imagine, pretty annoying.Can you pls suggest how I can get rid of this popop when already shown one or couple of times?The address of blocked site

Question

Security

I keep getting a page telling me to uninstall trend as it is a dangerous page???

Question

When will Edge browser be added to Mobile Security web guard?

I use the Edge browser on Android instead of Chrome and I would like the same protection chrome users get without using the web guard VPN, because I already have another VPN connected! When will Web Guard feature properly support Edge without the VPN being needed? 

Question

Malware

Get rid of malware

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More