Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(682)

Closed

Introduce new free to use AI app for scam detection

Recently Norton has come up with Genie app and Bitdefender has Scamio which are basically AI based apps which tells the user whether a text or screenshot is scam or not by using AI functions. Not all scam links are detected by any AV. Its just a suggestion to introduce an app similar to what Norto

Idea

Fix 9 problems

I cant access my main page on my mibile to scan or fix what problems i may need to as the stupid animay help thing TOMO has just appeared on my home page and wont close or go away

Problem

VPN SUPPORTED APPS

Hi, I am getting quite frustrated. Every 5 minutes I receive a notification that VPN Supported Apps have to be turned ON. I go into Protection and there is a list off Apps that no matter how many times I slide to ON - 5 minutes later they are no longer supported. The rest of the apps are always ON a

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android version 16.2.0.5127 — Patch Release

Trend Micro Community!   Implemented Trend Micro Mobile Security 16.2 Patch for Android, introducing fixes and enhanced features to bolster the security of your Android devices. #AndroidSecurity   Trend Micro Mobile Security 16.2 Patch Resolved the false "Suspicious Overlay" detection iss

Announcements

Closed

Add DuckDuckGo as Supported Apps for Web Guard

Please add DuckDuckGo browser as Supported App for Web Guard. Making use of the browser's App Tracking Protection requires it to use aocal VPN, this makes it impossible to protect browsing with Trend Micro as it also needs a local VPN for (quite a lot of apps) protection to work.

Idea

Closed

Mobile phone not updating?

There was verizon and trend both skinning and clearing my phone. I disabled the Verizon, but I still don't see a update. That has gone through my phone for trend app.

Question

Closed

Children protection doesn't work with Opera

Hello! I tried the children protection in the Opera browser. Conclusion: absolutely every adult page, even those with explicit words in the page address, weren't blocked. Like this it is unuseful for me.

Question

Closed

Local online banking app crash with trend Micro.

Recently our local online banking upgraded their software against scammer. After upgrade, the bank do not allow trend Micro user to login, I hve to disable trend Micro to use online banking. So troublesome everytime I want to pay for items I buy, I hve to disable trend Micro.

Problem

Closed

System tuner

I have Samsung S24 Ultra phone with Mobile Security (16.2.0.5098). System Tuner is not on home page.  How do I get it there.  I have 'display the app icon on the status bar checked'.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Mobile Security app.  It is on my old S22 Ultra.

Question

Closed

For some resond I can't conect my mobile security

I thought this new security  was going  to cover all this bulshit  or is it money money money 

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More