Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(651)
L4
Is Your Smartphone Eavesdropping on Your Private Convos? — Join the discussion!

Have you ever suspected that your smartphone might be listening to your private conversations? Well, you're not alone! The topic of smartphones eavesdropping on us has been buzzing around for quite some time. Did it happen to you too?     Community peeps let's get to the bottom of this in

Question

Web buster keeps turning of?

My web buster keeps turning of and on?can you please fix it?

Question

Accepted Solution

Pattern File Updates

I'm running Version 16.0 on my Android Version 13 phone and noticed the scan pattern is not updating the usual 3-5 days! Is 2.627.00 current and how often are pattern updates now released? Thanks

Question

Moto e7 not compatible with Trend micro mobile security

When I link from PC Trend Mobile Security App says ' Your device isn't compatible with this version' : I have Moto e7 running android 13. Why can't I have mobile protection ?

Question

Fraud buster

Fraud buster turned on but not detecting scam message with suspicious links

Praise

files will not delete off my android device

i repeatedly try to delete a file or rename a file and no change can be made

Problem

can not modify file change name ect.

files will not delete or be renamed

Problem

Fraud Buster does NOT detect scam SMS or mms

I continuously receive obvious scam SMS & MMS that Trend doesn't even detect. It says it has scanned 797 text messages but never protects me from fraud messages...how frustrating. What am I paying for?

Problem

I can't get it on my other 4 damn devices

I been trying for hrs I have ask and ask noby wants to help I'm getting upset I can't get the app because I don't have Internet they shut it down because of my VPN so what am I to do

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More