Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(677)
A

Closed

وجود عفونت وبدافزا‌ر

وجود عفونت وکنسرس وبدافزار که نمی‌توان پاک ودیلتش کرد ویروس زیاده در تلفن هوشمند اندروید.لطفآ کمکم کنید.

Problem

Closed

Phone Protection

When installing on a phone with known viruses does it only block them while its active or does it actually remove them?

Question

Closed

My app on Xiomi system

Hello, I would like to report that the app should not have this VPN system in the Brave browser, because when deleting the app in the background the VPN ends up disabling it and leaving me exposed to a malicious website, So make the app 100% compatible with browsers like Brave. And also in the part

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android version 16.2 — Now Available!

Trend Micro Community!   Discover the latest in Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android! Explore enhanced features to keep your devices secure. Check out the release notes for all the details. #AndroidSecurity     Trend Micro Mobile Security version 16.2.0.5098 Release Notes &n

Announcements

Closed

Android apps is not working due to Android software update.

Android apps is not working due to Android software update. Please updste it and fix the bug.

Problem

Closed

Virüs ve hatalar

Bilgisayar ve telefonlarımda ciddi virüsler var sürekli reklam mesajları atıyorlar internetime bile girmiş cihazlarımdan bunları görüp temizleyemiyor ayrıca cihazlarımda hayalet ekran oluşturuyorlar o yüzden bana güven vermiyor bu sorunlar ayrıca verilere girmiş ayrıca program içinde bile çok hatala

Question

Closed

App does not appear in list of apps

The app does not appear in list of apps on my phone. I can open from app store, run checks, but it will not stay. Please advise why Thanks

Question

Closed

Link phone to trend account

Add new phone to my network to make 6 devices.

Problem

Closed

Mobile Security trouble shooting

Hi, as we get more apps pushed upon us, there is often issues getting these to work first time. I (and others) will already have MS installed, configured and working correctly. However to do any form of trouble shooting, the first port of call would be to turn off any protection which may affect the

Idea

Closed

Trend micro security .. your special... don't change product logo means long time not change this emblem.. thankful

Like it ..Trend micro security .. your special... don't change product logo for long time not change this emblem.. thankful..

Idea

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More