Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(682)
S

Closed

Energy saving mode cannot be turned off

I want to run the app permanently in the background. No matter how many times I turn off power saving mode, it always turns back on. Is the problem known?

Problem

Closed

Uygulama aktif hale gelmiyor

Uygulama aktif hale gelmiyor. Hata veriyor

Problem

Closed

About android banking Trojan

https://thehackernews.com/2023/11/malicious-apps-disguised-as-banks-and.html?m=1 Please someone assure me that Trend Micro is aware of this sample targeting Indian users as a banking malware trojan. The hacker news have covered about it. Kindly forward my request to the virus researchers and the c

Question

Closed

Senha X PIN

Tenho dois telefones e em um o mobile security permite usar a senha da conta e no outro apenas o pin. Como fazer para usar a senha da conta nos dois telefones para desbloquear os app?

Question

Closed

Since Android 14 couldn't Set important mobile Security sttings

Since the Update at Samsung A53 the Mobile Security couldn't Set some important settings. Also the Shutdown menu at power button will show it very very short an will closeed immediately. Please help as soon as possible.

Problem

Closed

وجود عفونت وبدافزا‌ر

وجود عفونت وکنسرس وبدافزار که نمی‌توان پاک ودیلتش کرد ویروس زیاده در تلفن هوشمند اندروید.لطفآ کمکم کنید.

Problem

Closed

Phone Protection

When installing on a phone with known viruses does it only block them while its active or does it actually remove them?

Question

Closed

My app on Xiomi system

Hello, I would like to report that the app should not have this VPN system in the Brave browser, because when deleting the app in the background the VPN ends up disabling it and leaving me exposed to a malicious website, So make the app 100% compatible with browsers like Brave. And also in the part

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android version 16.2 — Now Available!

Trend Micro Community!   Discover the latest in Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android! Explore enhanced features to keep your devices secure. Check out the release notes for all the details. #AndroidSecurity     Trend Micro Mobile Security version 16.2.0.5098 Release Notes &n

Announcements

Closed

Android apps is not working due to Android software update.

Android apps is not working due to Android software update. Please updste it and fix the bug.

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More