Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
P

Closed

Not blocking

Not blocking some websites which I put as blocked

Problem

Closed

Are Ads checked for Viruses that appear when a Topic is located after an online search?

When I conduct a Search and select the Topic I wanted, it's difficult at times to remain on Topic when Ads are randomly strewn throughout the Topic; then in trying to move screen up (on my tiny Android Screen); I inadvertently touch an Ad / instant video (especially when tapped in order to remove it

Question

Closed

VPN fonctionne pas

VPN fonctionne pas avec moto e et trend micro semble ne pas savoir où est le problème clé vpn n'apparaît pas

Question

Closed

Updating chrome

Why does updating Chrome not safe for my phone, trend micro tells me.  i have a s9 Android.

Question

Closed

Hacked

Delete all my apps emergency now

Question

Closed

why now can't check facebook network social privacy ......

why now can't check facebook network social privacy ......

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

subscription

Have received notification that my virus protection has expired yet have paid for a year which ends in Jan. with an automatic renewal. do I protection or not. if not I will have to find a new provider

Problem

Trusted apps

I am not finding the option to configure an application as trusted. Could you help me?

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Cannot Add Applications to the Trusted Apps List

Want to know how to Add Applications to the Trusted Apps List Product: Trend Micro MobileSecurity Version: 12.6.0 Last update pattern: 2.173.00 - updated 2021-06-18 Attempted to add to Trusted Apps list per help at: https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/article/TMKA-19078 Add Applications

Problem

Closed

Everything seems to be blocked

For a long time, I was able to view video messages, links that were sent from friends and so on. Now for the life of me, I can't seem to view anything that my friends send?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More