Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(651)

Closed

This feature has been turned off because it slows down your phone

​Error Message: ​​"This feature has been turned off because it slows down your phone"​ ​ ​ ​Why is this happening?​ ​You may get the error when ​​turning ON Web Guard​​ or other ​​Trend Micro Mobile

Problem

Closed

App freeze will no longer close apps

When I run System Tuner and do App Freeze after Optimizing, it comes back with no improvement and all the apps I selected to close are all still open. Issue occurs if I try and close one or multiple apps. Running software on Samsung Galaxy S9 device Trend Micro 11.0.1.2249

Problem

Closed

Vpn

A trendmicro devia ter vpn ilimitada para subscritores. Não ter que pagar a parte. 

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

This feature has been turned off because it slows down your phone

I got a new phone, and set up trend micro security. I am not able to give permission for web guard, and have turned off the battery saver, so I am not receiving the full security

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Eye strain due to intracranial 🧠 pressure must have dark mode

I need a way to make the trend micro apps run in dark mode with white writing. I suffer from a brain condition where the cerebrospinal fluid builds up inside my head, causing the nerves in my eyes to bulge. As a result, I have a challenging time seeing dark writing on a light background. Please upd

Idea

Closed

VPN

I keep getting notices that I've been disconnected from my Always on VPN

Problem

Closed

Phishing text from 0406473581 not detected

I received a phishing text message from 0406473581 that was not picked up.https://tollwaylink-billings.com/betchow

Question

Closed

Web guard

Web guard constantly switches off.

Problem

Closed

Website block that i searched for

I searched for a company that sell irons, clothing irons and it wont let me in the fucking site. Not warning, no option to ignore the overzealous 'protection', it just says 'off limits. Category; shopping, spam'. No fucking duh its shopping I am trying to bye an iron!

Question

Closed

VPN pro

The app VPN pro tends to block access to some of my apps that use the internet to connect. The app at times prevents access to the internet itself. Is there a setting or fix. Thanks ahead of time.

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More