Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(682)
L
VpN on all the time?

The VPN and mobile security software always disconnect and are never on always on, I have to check them both for.protection. fix this!!

Problem

Unable to install Trend Micro app on the phone

I can't install the app even though I used to have Trend Micro app on the same phone. I am now unable to install it.It says that the phone isn't compatible with the app. I have Samsung SM-J33OF as seen from the screenshot.I did restart my phone. Is there a way to install it again, and am I doing som

Question

Trend Micro Mobile Security

Dear Trend Micro officer I would like you to inform the development department to add scan scheduling feature to Trend Micro Mobile security app. Because this nessesary for protect malware. Best Regards, Somwung

Idea

Web sitesi fitreleme

Merhaba trend micro maxımum security Android uygulamasında Web sitesi filtreleme Ebeveyn denetimleri küçük yaş için çalışmıyor. Web korumasıda koruma açık ama hiçbişey engellemiyor. Çalışmıyor. Yardımcı olurmusunuz.

Problem

Unable to extend my Trend Micro Protection to my mobile

I would like to extend my Trend Micro account to provide protection to my Android mobile. However when I use my phone to scan and read the QR code, the message from Google Play on my mobile claimed that "the item is not available in your country". How do I protect my mobile using my Trend Micro secu

Problem

Under Maintenance: Trend Micro Mobile Security's Facebook Social Network Privacy Scan

Attention Trend Micro Community!     What's Going On?   Users of Mobile Security are encountering difficulties with the Social Network Privacy Scan as recent changes on the Facebook website are causing it to fail on both Android and iOS platforms.   If you're using Mobil

Announcements

Virüs ve hatalar

Hiç tehditleri algılayıp görmüyor bilgisayar ve telefonlarımda ciddi tehditler var güvenlik konusunda geliştirilmesi gerekiyor güven vermiyor ayrıca güvenlik programında böyle hatalar olması hiç iyi değil programın güvenlik konusunda endişelerimi artırıyor

Problem

Activate Software.

Cannot activate my Mobile Security, says forbidden, although I insert the avtivation key?

Question

Ok, is there a human being there

I would like to know if my purchased annual av is running, it keeps wanting ne to upgrade, but I thought annual was ultimate

Question

I hate Tommo really hate Ai I want it gone it is blocking my screen

I hate hate hate Tommo Ai want it gone ASAP It is blocking my screen

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More